does there appear to be loads of napoli tkts for sale?

Johnno's sicknote

Been on club website to see how many tickets are left and most areas of the stadium have limited availabilty ?

Surely this must be an error? i would of expected much more parts of the ground to have been completely sold out at this stage?

Unless the club havent updated the picture of the ground?

Got my tickets last froday for block 111 , should be lively !

Johnno's sicknote said:
Been on club website to see how many tickets are left and most areas of the stadium have limited availabilty ?

Surely this must be an error? i would of expected much more parts of the ground to have been completely sold out at this stage?

Yeah its bizarre aint it ?. Champions League......this is what everybody wanted but no fooker will go :-(

Johnno's sicknote said:

If I were a Napoli fan I wouldn't go either. Who wants to see their team being demolished?

blumoon said:
Johnno's sicknote said:

Yeah its bizarre aint it ?. Champions League......this is what everybody wanted but no fooker will go :-(
"no fooker will go" is miles off being true! Napoli will bring their full allcation and we'll sell out by the weekend. My Dad tried ringing up for tickets on Saturday morning whilst working but couldn't get through for ages so gave up, then went down the the shop on Saturday afternoon but the queue was huge so sacked it off and just bought a training top and some shorts and came home. I think he's going online to buy a few today.

About 70% of the south stand seems to be empty, and theres plenty of availability nearly everywhere else, got mine on saturday when they went on general sale and got on early as was expecting limited areas to be left but no! Got a front row seat in block 222, never sat in level 2 before so looking forward to the view from there, but hopefully in front of a full house.

If this doesn't sell out then I'll have to assume there are less than 45,000 of us in the world! ;-)

£25 to see one of the most historic games in the club's history in the Champions League? What more could a blue want...its one to tell the grandchildren about in years to come.

Still, if people miss it, that's up to them.

got mine, looking forward to it. But I dont think it will sell out, it will be a decent crowd but some people wont see Napoli as a particularly handsome game, I expect the Bayern game will sell out.

Family stand availability is more than 50%.

Tier 3 has loads left.

South stand has plenty left.

Another shite cup attendance looming...

Jnr Kisby said:
got mine, looking forward to it. But I dont think it will sell out, it will be a decent crowd but some people wont see Napoli as a particularly handsome game, I expect the Bayern game will sell out.

this one is much bigger because it's the first IMHO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.