does there appear to be loads of napoli tkts for sale?

Cobwebcat said:
Jnr Kisby said:
got mine, looking forward to it. But I dont think it will sell out, it will be a decent crowd but some people wont see Napoli as a particularly handsome game, I expect the Bayern game will sell out.

this one is much bigger because it's the first IMHO.

I totally agree, but its just how I think (in my opinion) how some will look upon it.

Jnr Kisby said:
got mine, looking forward to it. But I dont think it will sell out, it will be a decent crowd but some people wont see Napoli as a particularly handsome game, I expect the Bayern game will sell out.

Napoli are quite an exciting team, they have very good attacking players and like to play with 3 at the back, I can see a lot of goals in this one.

Jnr Kisby said:
Cobwebcat said:
Jnr Kisby said:

I totally agree, but its just how I think (in my opinion) how some will look upon it.

You could be right...or perhaps the more successful we get and the cheaper it becomes, the more people don't want to go! Or perhaps its the mesmerising football never seen before at City?

£65 versus Macclesfield...where do I sign?! ;-)

Jesus Christ! Our first ever Champions League game should be a sell out, even if it was against Otelul Galati. Very disappointing.

if the ticket office didn't make it so difficult to buy tickets it would sell out

I bet loads of people gave up or didn't bother

things such as compulsary £10 fee just to buy a ticket , 1 hour plus waits on the phone , huge queues at thye ground , useless ticket website etc etc

Cobwebcat said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Cobwebcat said:

You could be right...or perhaps the more successful we get and the cheaper it becomes, the more people don't want to go! Or perhaps its the mesmerising football never seen before at City?

£65 versus Macclesfield...where do I sign?! ;-)

haha. I hope its a sell out, will be a fantastic day no doubt. I dont know, maybe im judging based on uefa cup, I went to all the eufa cup home matches, the atmosphere is just different and its great to see City playing other teams we dont often play, but even in Europa league the ground was barely half full until it reached the latter stages.

Tricky_Trev said:
Jesus Christ! Our first ever Champions League game should be a sell out, even if it was against Otelul Galati. Very disappointing.
What's disappointing?! Have tickets stopped being sold as of this minute and only those who got one before now can go? Or are they still on sale up to the day? How does anyone know this wont sell out!

I so wish I could make it over there for the match.

It needs to be sold out and all of you attending should be so loud that I can hear you all the way over here in Arizona! :)

alib said:
if the ticket office didn't make it so difficult to buy tickets it would sell out

I bet loads of people gave up or didn't bother

things such as compulsary £10 fee just to buy a ticket , 1 hour plus waits on the phone , huge queues at thye ground , useless ticket website etc etc

I didnt pay for blue membership and use my supporter number as usual, just have to wait until their on general sale, although I agree it could be made much easier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.