Doesn't need to ever score another goal .....

blueinbolton77

....because Emmanual Adebayor is my absolute hero. It's great to have another real character back at City. And a tough one like Francis Lee ( though taller).

We are changing so much and so fast as a club. Saturday was like a cup match, good days and more to come.

Thanks Ade!! thanks Sheikh, thanks Sparky.......

Yes mate I like it, people are forgetting we gave Arsenal a real thumping. The club has come a long way but we also have a very long way still to go.

When the Arseup fans tried singing the bad version of the Ade song, we sang and it seriously made my ears ring. It's been a long long time since a players song filled a stadium so much. Support on Saturday was excellent.

He will get a ban, and then he'll come back even stronger than before because we'll support him. And I'm certain he is going to become a legend at City from it.

totally agree

if we can keep him happy, and he stays with us, he could go down as something really special IMO

Celebration was instant classic!! Wish Tevez could play against United this weekend just to taunt the rags!! Glad media is focused more on Adebayors actions because it covers up the fact that City played Arsenal much better than United. United had to score on a PK and a own goal to beat Arsenal. Hughes can still say City are underdogs and everyone is against City. So easy to motivate a squad that way.

Not really the fact Adebayor accidently caught RVTwats face but the physical nature he has brought to the team along with other additions has taken City to the next level. Aerial presence is something City really needed but what about that run against Arsenals best defenders Sagna, Verm, and Gallas. That was one of the nastiest things I've ever seen on a football pitch. Much less from a 6ft plus man looked more like Ronaldinho. Adebayor could be the best striker in the world at the moment especially with his excellent hold up play and great ball distribution. Also Adebayors two sweetly one time struck goals to balance perfectly with his two headers. LONG LIVE ADEBAYOR!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.