Doesn't need to ever score another goal .....

Do you think Arsenal fans posted the same sort of thing a few seasons ago? lol

Legend to me anyway ...... there again we said the same thing about Benjani after his goal at the swamp now there is a que forming to drive him to notts County! ;-)

I think we see the difference between the "happy" ade now, rather than the "unhappy" one that was at Arsenal last year..... hes just been immense for us, definitely our all round best player. The atmosphere on saturday was just magnificent, best feeling ive ever had in my life when Ade scored and ran to the Arsenal fans. I was about to faint lol

montonblue said:
This guy is class.

I rated him as a player when he was at Arsenal, but now we've signed him and watched him more regularly, he is top, top class. Well done Hughes, etc for bringing him in.

He holds it up well, he's strong, he's good in the air, and his touch is awesome. That run on Saturday was tremendous, if only SWP could have finished it off (the nugget!).

All in all, i think we have found a new cult hero. All we need now is a better song!

Surely we can incororate Saturdays events into it instead of the reputed size of his schlong?!

Not to mention his goal line clearance and his ability to help our defence out with our corners. Top top class and we'll miss him when he's banned

i got it wrong, and ive never been so glad i did, i said i thought buyin a lazzy waist of space was a compleat waste of time and money...well come on how many of you believed all that crap from ARSENAL, (a club i used to respect but no more) i repeat ive never been so glad to be wrong....TIKABOO SON TIKA BOO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.