Doesn't sound like its going well...

blumoonrisen said:
ban-mcfc said:
they were chucking shit
If it was from a horse it'll be one of ours...

lol.

but in all seriousness i'm dreading reading every new page that comes up on this thread, stay safe boys and girls!

simonk said:
It was 20/30 of them who tried to storm the Eastlands

have I just read this?
Only joined plenty pages into the thread because by then you can generally catch the drift in 2 pages, but that one has thrown me a bit

stadium or pub, I doubt it

Yeah, it was the pub! Was waiting for a mate on the corner and it all kicked off, Dibble went running over before it got into a mass brawl, and they ran off back towards the stadium.
Why do you doubt it, they did the exact same in Liverpool?

awest said:
I thought "guy thrown out of toilets in 121" was an exciting thread but this is breathtaking and it's almost a live stream, i'm staying up all night for updates. Come on city!!!

So blues reportedly bein stabbed and leathered is your idea of exciting?

You are 1 sick fuck

I hope the blues over there stay safe. Some shocking stuff in this thread.

ban-mcfc said:
blumoonrisen said:
ban-mcfc said:
they were chucking shit
If it was from a horse it'll be one of ours...

lol.

but in all seriousness i'm dreading reading every new page that comes up on this thread, stay safe boys and girls!

I'd hope with the bars closing and the police finally doing summat and getting blues back to hotels, that'll be it for tonight. Its tomorrow after the game that I'm concerned about, especially if we win.

cleavers said:
foley87 said:
cleavers said:
No its not, true "ultras" don't cause, or go looking for trouble, they are just fans who like to co-ordinate singing and chanting at the game, they might look or act aggressive in the stadium, but they are not generally trouble causers, a bit like our BA chaps.

In Naples its hooligans/criminals that go looking for trouble, and it happens every day, and isn't necessarily football related, they will attack tourists in the wrong area. There are scumbags in every town in every country that look to kick off with outsiders. Whether it be stalybridge or sorrento you will get young pissed up scallies looking for a ruck, and I'm sure we will have exported a few of our own for the next couple of days.

I hope that all the blues stay safe, I know quite a few that have gone, but lets keep the discussion sensible.

but the bulk of the trouble is in sorrento not naples
I've highlighted the bit you missed. Naples, Sorrento, Manchester, Stalybridge, there are knobs in all 4.

I was mostly correcting you on the ultras bit, ultras in the most part are not trouble causers, scumbags are.

As I said I hope no blues get into any serious bother, and are able to enjoy themselves.

I dont really get your point in this instance cleavers. It would be relevant if this was an isolated incident but there is an inevitability about violence in Naples that just isn't there in Manchester so I don't get why you are tarring us with the same brush.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.