Doesn't sound like its going well...

el blue said:
cleavers said:
foley87 said:
but the bulk of the trouble is in sorrento not naples
I've highlighted the bit you missed. Naples, Sorrento, Manchester, Stalybridge, there are knobs in all 4.

I was mostly correcting you on the ultras bit, ultras in the most part are not trouble causers, scumbags are.

As I said I hope no blues get into any serious bother, and are able to enjoy themselves.

I dont really get your point in this instance cleavers. It would be relevant if this was an isolated incident but there is an inevitability about violence in Naples that just isn't there in Manchester so I don't get why you are tarring us with the same brush.

This is not no local scallies m8,,, Organised violence, not some young Italians who have had a couple of veno too many.. and didn’t someone say earlier that this area was quite well to do, so my guess is and the info I’m getting direct from Sorrento is these are Napoli hooligans who have travelled from Naples which is around 30 miles away..

el blue said:
cleavers said:
foley87 said:
but the bulk of the trouble is in sorrento not naples
I've highlighted the bit you missed. Naples, Sorrento, Manchester, Stalybridge, there are knobs in all 4.

I was mostly correcting you on the ultras bit, ultras in the most part are not trouble causers, scumbags are.

As I said I hope no blues get into any serious bother, and are able to enjoy themselves.

I dont really get your point in this instance cleavers. It would be relevant if this was an isolated incident but there is an inevitability about violence in Naples that just isn't there in Manchester so I don't get why you are tarring us with the same brush.

Seems pretty clear to me, the places mentioned all have their share of violent troublemakers, Manchester is just the same, except that we have police who are fairly adept at keeping a lid on things, sometimes it boils over, remember the recent riot, where do you think all those scrotes came from?

So manchester is just the same as everywhere else, the police have always been the problem for English fans in Italy, they appear to be happy to let English fans run the gauntlet, then when those English fans retaliate the police beat them, you can't win.

Hope this helps.

mancmackem said:
I think Scotty means he wishes the games were the other way around in terms of home and away. Played them over here second instead of first.
I agree with him to be honest.

Fucking horrible twats.

Haven't found any news reports of violence in Naples/Sorrento. Maybe its too early?
Really hope its not true/isolated incidents...

Hope everyone who's gone there comes back safe and sound..Stay safe blues!!!

Hope this thread is all bullshit and all our lads n gals are alright. If not Napoli should be banned from europe and if not I hope we draw em at home in the second match next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.