Doesn't sound like its going well...

LittleStan said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Brian woolnough tweeted the press conference is total chaos.

Micah tweeted "hostile isn't the word"

This is going to be a defining moment for the team,if we come out of this on top nothing will stop us.

You can't post this and then go offline!

BBC are reporting Micah Tweet.

"Arrived in Naples, Hostile isnt the word...Geeezee"

had a tex of 2 lads who are there saying its moody as fuck they said as soon as the street lights went on (when it got dark) the the mood has changed dramatically they met couple of other blues but they said there getting proper evils of the locals.

Wouldnt fancy being there when we win.

Sorry lads all I had was the two tweets I quoted.

Some lads thought I was being pessimistic when I posted about Naples but it really is a dirty piece of work.

Here's hoping the team can avoid the distractions and our fans stay safe.

Naples is such a fucked up place, its worth a trip just to see how poorly a city can be run in a country thats pretty close in terms of GDP as ours. The only institutions they have there are corruption and it is at such a level that it is totally out in the open, Police will take bribes right there on the street from The Camorra! I will be totally stunned if it doesnt go badly. That being said organization isnt something they do well down there, so organized trouble is unlikely its more likely to be random and opportunistic.

FFS! Don't fall for it City, keep calm and carry on as those fucking annoying things say these days.

As for the lads over there and those travelling over there. Good luck, God speed and come back home safe and sound with 3 points ;-)

Worked out there in 94 for 8 months! Really poor city which is seen as the arsehole of Italy.

Lets hope all the blues get home safely and f.f.s...stick together!

My mate text me to say he has just arrived, says its all quiet, and he has his kevlar underpants on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.