Doesn't sound like its going well...

Really hope we get a strong referee who won't cave in to the crowd, the intimidation and the bullshit gamesmanship we will doubtless face tomorrow night.
In fact I would be delighted if it was the guy from the first game, best ref I've seen for years.

theres nothing wrong with everyone sticking together and saftey in numbers but in that can cause things to escalate even more cos everyone is up for it and expecting trouble from what ive heard most city that are going this game know what the score is and although most wont go looking for it if they are put into a situation there not the sort to walk/run the otherway add a few beers into the equation?

But these things can be hyped up so we will have to see

Funniest thing I've heard in a while is that the City corporate trip to Naples is done via a "corporate swap" where the lucky people who make the journey will be sat in the middle of the Napoli fans.

All the tea in China springs to mind......

Luigi Vercotti writes

" Iya lika dis forum buta me an a some of da boys geta da feelin data disa lasta fread as a gone on a bita too long. We finksa dat we gonna av to do a somfink to make a da broadband on disa forum , a letsa say a bita less wider - you a take a my drifta?"

Please not Luigi , please , no....no ....nooooooooo....!

''Hey Joe.. 10 Lira you shagga my sister''.. How they ever got an empire together is beyond me.. Stiff upper lip boys. be British, and lets give Johnny Eyetie a bloody nose ! .. Wass a marra you.. gotta no respect.. eets up to you.. eets a nice aplace.. etc..

Arthur '2 Sheds' Jackson said:
''Hey Joe.. 10 Lira you shagga my sister''.. How they ever got an empire together is beyond me.. Stiff upper lip boys. be British, and lets give Johnny Eyetie a bloody nose !

It was the Romans who got the Empire, Italy itself as we know it is only about 12 years old.

Arthur '2 Sheds' Jackson said:
''Hey Joe.. 10 Lira you shagga my sister''.. How they ever got an empire together is beyond me.. Stiff upper lip boys. be British, and lets give Johnny Eyetie a bloody nose ! .. Wass a marra you.. gotta no respect.. eets up to you.. eets a nice aplace.. etc..
Preferred that fat English blokes version:

Listen heee-yer you
Sit down in yer chair
Eat yer fish and chips
Before I part yer hair
You've gorra cheek
"Lend us a couple of bob?"
Aaaah shut yer gob!

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naples_waste_management_issue" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naples_was ... ment_issue</a>

Like Manchester ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.