Dog remedies.

I wouldn't bother with the magnet nonsense glucosamine works, it basically lubricates to joints. It'll take anywhere between a couple of days and a couple of weeks.

The ones from the vet are much better, they're about 12p a day and have higher dosage than the shop bought ones, also they're powder capsules so sprinkling them on dog food is easier than trying to crush solid tablets.

sweep said:
I wouldn't bother with the magnet nonsense glucosamine works, it basically lubricates to joints. It'll take anywhere between a couple of days and a couple of weeks.

The ones from the vet are much better, they're about 12p a day and have higher dosage than the shop bought ones, also they're powder capsules so sprinkling them on dog food is easier than trying to crush solid tablets.

Cheers Sweep, i;ve gotta go to the vets anyway tomorrow as i;ve bought him a dog coat now that its a bit nippy, so i'll score some capsules, nice one matey. I'll put the collar on as well to give him 2 hits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.