Dogs..... what is the point of them?

C8InGrdU0AQZUy9.jpg:large

Jem is the boy in the back, Scout is the girl. Bonus points if you know why they're named that.

Good luck with this when the world wakes up . Lol.
I don't care, they're cool as hell. Cats are the most useless pet in the world. Any cat in the world who is big enough to kill a human would do it in a heartbeat. So just know that if your widdle baby kitty cat was 400 lbs it'd rip your throat out and play with your corpse before eating you.

I don't care, they're cool as hell. Cats are the most useless pet in the world. Any cat in the world who is big enough to kill a human would do it in a heartbeat. So just know that if your widdle baby kitty cat was 400 lbs it'd rip your throat out and play with your corpse before eating you.

But common house cats aren't 400lbs or big enough to kill you so your argument is ridiculous. Especially when common dogs are in the news pretty frequently for killing babies when left unattended. So instead of worrying about unrealistic scenarios like owning a tiger you should be more worried in the very real scenario of your dog killing you.

But common house cats aren't 400lbs or big enough to kill you so your argument is ridiculous. Especially when common dogs are in the news pretty frequently for killing babies when left unattended. So instead of worrying about unrealistic scenarios like owning a tiger you should be more worried in the very real scenario on your dog killing you.
Dogs all day for me but this is bang on,and all too often these days.

Ahem. Who needs dogs??? Kids, old people, blind people and the human race in general.

Just to be clear, Mr. Mod Who Started This Horrible Thread, may I remind you that you wanted me perma-banned for a rather tame and defensible post suggesting The Smiths might actually not be The Greatest Band Ever In The History Of The Universe. Physician, heal thyself! :)

Historically they were useful as guards, for hunting, and other menial tasks, now they have only 2 purposes companionship or food.

Oh and to say cats are born killers

Last edited:
Jem is the boy in the back, Scout is the girl. Bonus points if you know why they're named that.

Because you are not a philistine and have read a book or two (or was it the movie?!).

My daughter named our current dog, a bichon-cocker, Daisy. FANTASTIC dog!

Grown up with them. Labs, a Doberman, a Sheltie, and now this little white fur ball!

Not to get soppy, but a good dog is love personified. A bit of food, some water, a little exercise and they will love you forever, no questions asked.

There is a bumper sticker that owners of Jeeps liketo put on their vehicles: It's a Jeep thing. You wouldn't understand.
That's how it is with dogs. If you have never had one, you wouldn't understand...if you have an ounce of heart.

Last edited:
I've owned a cat and we had her for 17 years.She died and we ended up getting a dog,then we got another.
Dog ownership does have its drawbacks,vets,kennels etc,but we had that with the cat anyway when we went on holiday.
Our dogs give us much more pleasure than they do problems.
Very little beats coming home from work after a shitty day and being greeted by two creatures that are genuinely happy to see you.
Each to their own,but people who don't like dogs are a bit weird imo ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.