Dogs..... what is the point of them?

I'm trying to find a single argument in this thread that couldn't also apply to children. I guess kids can do the washing up (badly).

I like other people's dogs, but I'm nowhere near responsible enough to have one myself. I couldn't even take care of a plant.

I don't mind dogs but i would never own one myself

My last cat was mental,loved learning tricks and hunted everyday,she lived her 21 yrs like every day was her last,very affectionate to me but hated the ex,my cat now is 4 and is so laid back and soft,doesn't hunt and a real home body,she is attached to me about 23hrs a day,so much love and affection,already seen me through some tough times,the idea you get nothing from a cat is wrong,they all have different characters

You mean you only have one cat?

We all assumed you had eight. ;)

My girlfriend literally got a dog last night. A rescue dog from Poland.

Much bigger than she thought it would be. I'm looking after it today, so far it's not died.

I prefer the cat.

My girlfriend literally got a dog last night. A rescue dog from Poland.

Much bigger than she thought it would be. I'm looking after it today, so far it's not died.

I prefer the cat.

Just don't feed it a full box of freddo's and you're golden.

Love dogs, but wish they did them with nice smelling coats and breath. Non-shitting would be good also. A lot of dog owners don't seem to realise their house and car stink.
I also suspect the whole 'mans best friend' / 'companionship' thing leads a lot of owners into sexual activity like wanking their dog off.
WTF

My boy cost me 600 quid this month but i don't mind at all. He is my best mate and rarely not next to my side. He guards the house well and is a funny boy. He needs lots of cuddles and tickles and walkies and rests, he gets his dinner cooked for him and then gets a bath 2 times a week. He will only get in if i get in with him so we even bathe together haha. Don't worry i clean myself in the shower after sitting in his swamp water, i do have some standards :-)

He gets orijen regional red or six fish and lamb pluck twice a week with his dry food, other days he gets a tin of tuna in oil, spoiled rotten and worth every penny :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.