Dogs!!!

allblackcitizen

Honestly my back was turned for all of 30 seconds, as I went to the front door to investigate something thumping on the door mat (Yellow pages 2019), and in that time the dog had slurped down my Covent Garden chicken soup, leaving me with 2 pieces of slightly stale and slightly burnt baguette for lunch. Bastard!

Honestly my back was turned for all of 30 seconds, as I went to the front door to investigate something thumping on the door mat (Yellow pages 2019), and in that time the dog had slurped down my Covent Garden chicken soup, leaving me with 2 pieces of slightly stale and slightly burnt baguette for lunch. Bastard!
I'll give it 5 minutes before it comes back up again.

I'm currently piecing a boxed skirting board around new radiator pipes and, as usual, the fucking mutt has to help. He's nicked and chewed up 3 different pieces of exactly cut wood so far and is barking at my sander as i type. Little bastard.

That's what they do, try putting lots of chili, pepper, pickle or vinegar on your food for a while until they learn they don't like it.

My Rat that Barks has just eaten a cheque for £350 I was expecting.

My Cocker Spaniel is in for a major op on her ear next Tuesday so if all goes well she will have the dreaded lamp shade on for a week or two which will majorly curtail her thieving mongoose tendencies for at least a while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.