fullbacks and goalie insane
Doku on the wings (Doku on the wings)
Don't you know you're driving the
fullbacks and goalie insane
Let us make it plain
You beeter watch out cause Citys superior
One, two

Last edited:
And all the runs that Doku makes are winding.. and all the goals that Doku scores are blinding.. there are many full backs who would like to hunt him down,but they don't know how.. because maybe, you might be even better than Pele..and after all, you're feet are glued to the ball. Needs a bit work granted :)
Where’s that get out gif when you want it ? Lol

And all the runs that Doku makes are winding.. and all the goals that Doku scores are blinding.. there are many full backs who would like to hunt him down,but they don't know how.. because maybe, you might be even better than Pele..and after all, you're feet are glued to the ball. Needs a bit work granted :)
Last two lines stick to near the original would sound class sang slow like it did on nevidaze street

And all the runs that doku makes are winding
And all the goals that doku scores are blinding
There are many full backs who would like to hunt him down, but they don't know how
Because maybe..
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all he's our wonderwall

Last two lines stick to near the original would sound class sang slow like it did on nevidaze street

And all the runs that doku makes are winding
And all the goals that doku scores are blinding
There are many full backs who would like to hunt him down, but they don't know how
Because maybe..
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all he's our wonderwall
We are the Lennon and McCartney of Bluemoon:) Actually, we're probably more Hinge n Bracket :-/

Doku is our friend
Not Antony girlfriend

He dribbled past him
& silenced him at the end

I know ..i will never try to write any song again :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.