Dom Noonan

Live by the sword...................
Die by it....
Thats how it goes in GANGSTERVILLE!!!!
Bigga said:
Interesting to know who knows whom. I grew up with one or two of certain names, had the option to go that way, but chose not to.

Is it strange that I don't know if I made the right decision, even now?
u made the correct decision, no doubt

jacko8684 said:
Live by the sword...................
Die by it....
Thats how it goes in GANGSTERVILLE!!!!
Bigga said:
Interesting to know who knows whom. I grew up with one or two of certain names, had the option to go that way, but chose not to.

u made the correct decision, no doubt

^^^^^^this

The Fixer said:
casebian said:
im from oldham myself pal not lived there for12 years he used to live with me in the primrose view pub on primmy bank i lived on villa rd hathershaw for years lived in ireland for 12 years

How fcuking mad is this son? i used to live on wallace st off villa rd! You must be either Tony, Jammie or John Reggi?

Or Scott hewitt?
tony pal

cockneycarparkm32 said:
Bigga said:

Amorality is a woman! ....how goes it by the way,did u set up your business?

You know what,mate? Never rely on anybody else. Nearly 2 years I put into that project only to be let down by my partner admitting "lack of confidence"!! WTF?? Why couldn't you have said that in the beginning??!

I've taken to learning how to do the stuff I relied on others for.

Bigga said:
cockneycarparkm32 said:
Amorality is a woman! ....how goes it by the way,did u set up your business?

You know what,mate? Never rely on anybody else. Nearly 2 years I put into that project only to be let down by my partner admitting "lack of confidence"!! WTF?? Why couldn't you have said that in the beginning??!

I've taken to learning how to do the stuff I relied on others for.

Better off mate!.
Similar thing happened to me years back, lost a lot of dough. Learned a lot about Friends and Associates and the difference between the two.

Back on thread : Fuck em` bullies always seem to get theirs : )

The Fixer said:
casebian said:
im from oldham myself pal not lived there for12 years he used to live with me in the primrose view pub on primmy bank i lived on villa rd hathershaw for years lived in ireland for 12 years

How fcuking mad is this son? i used to live on wallace st off villa rd! You must be either Tony, Jammie or John Reggi?

Or Scott hewitt?

Chad Vegas here, but I was a good boy and kept out of trouble ....

I knew a guy once who was a bad 'un, he had knives taped up everywhere in his flat: underneath tables, back of sideboards, behind curtains etc. just in case of attack, a totally paranoid loon.

I'd rather do an honest days work, than live like that.

Adam Donnelly said:
Challenger1978 said:
Just to let you lot know the police read this site and they do take action on things posted on here so be carefull.

And watch out for MI5

I was just gonna joke about GMP watching.......<br /><br />-- Tue May 11, 2010 9:25 pm --<br /><br />
quiet_riot said:
Was thinking back to the documentary earlier, so this could be inaccurate, but wasn't there a bit where Donal said something like "There's a hint of lavender about you Dom" and he replied about how he'd been raped (at boarding school?) when he was younger, and that made him gay.

That, coupled with the fact he surrounded himself with kids....the N word comes to mind.

Correct and correct - he (Dom) used certain "tools" as a form of punishment if any of his "boys" crossed him or indeed anyone else who crossed him and was male................ grosse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.