Dominic Cummings

My old Nan used to say “never trust a man who takes no pride in his appearance”.

As a ratio to where this scruffy **** has had to turn up to work (#10) and a tramp living rough, I’d say Cummings has less pride in his appearance than a tramp.

I don’t like it when these modern business types don’t wear a tie with a suit. I think it’s a really lazy and unfinished look. But Cummings regularly turned up to #10 with casual clothes that didn’t even fit him.
Didn't Tony Blair forget his tie at times when PM
?
Unfinished is a good term for the outfit. The more expensive the suit the worse it looks.

Turns out he wants a come back. Starting his own Party - the Start Up Party and is looking to woo Farage.

I mean great if anything can dilute the R/W vote still further is fine by me but is this what entitled big headed twats do now? Get disgruntled, feel like no-one listens so you just start up a Party of your own? There is a certain level at which your arrogance overrides your self awareness it seems

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.