Dominik Szoboszlai

Why would that happen? You seem to want to stand by a slightly vague narrative that you are maybe getting cheated...but don't want to admit to the fact that it is actually happening?

Either we are getting help from the officials and powers that be or we aren't. I don't see how you can look at it any other way?
You are getting help through media furore, or should I say lack of it.
The Rodri sleeve ball claim at the Toffees is a classic example. There is so much highlighted online and in the media to whip up a fan frenzy.
It is whipped up against City cos that sells clicks and chip wrappers.
The multiple red card challenges that Fabinho has put in against City players, and others in the league, only to get away without even a caution is the giant elephant in the room.
A referee who awards against the red tops in a big game, especially a contentious decision, will have to face a barrage of media scrutiny.
Pigmol don't like that, so they protect themselves by not poking the hornets nest.
So yes, the refs are biased, because career-wise they have to be.
And don't even get me started on milners challenges in our games against Liverpool.
The home conceded red cards and penalties is also a red flag.

The Rodri sleeve ball claim at the Toffees is a classic example. There is so much highlighted online and in the media to whip up a fan frenzy.
The multiple red card challenges that Fabinho has put in against City players, and others in the league, only to get away without even a caution is the giant elephant in the room.
A referee who awards against the red tops in a big game, especially a contentious decision, will have to face a barrage of media scrutiny.
Pigmol don't like that, so they protect themselves by not poking the hornets nest.
And don't even get me started on milners challenges in our games against Liverpool.
And Thiago

Funny how the punched clearance by Skrtel, the dodgy Fat Phil penalty at Anfield, Suarez' dive when dives were a definite yellow card, Milner's three red cards the the season of that infamous Rodri handball, etc etc are NEVER EVER MENTIONED when it comes round to City / Dipper matches. Any chance of a little evening up this season, maybe even in lieu of the goal we had ruled last year for that practically non contact foul last season? I'll try not to mention Alf Gray or George Courtney.
Ok, so if this stuff is going on, why is it going on?

They have some positive characteristics but generally speaking Scousers are a shitty breed. I have no association with them whatsoever.

They boo the anthem and cause embarrassment like it is their job.

Why would the PL want them to win so bad? Why would they be against city?

Ok. That’s at least a plausible theory.

I dunno man. I don’t talk about it on here but it’s not like you haven’t had a solid edge of your own for 15 years or so…

You vehemently deny that just like we deny this stuff.

The likely truth is somewhere in the middle - that you HAVE done some dodgy shit just like we HAVE received some dodgy decisions.

Can't imagine the ego it takes to look at another club's forum and think "you know, I think they could really do with my perspective."

Anyway, cracking player. Shame he's going to a league rival. Hopefully we bring someone in at some point this summer because we haven't improved so far. Early days.

Considiring how shite their midfield was last season, MacCallister and this guy are huge upgrade..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.