Don’t Blame Fans For The Empty Seats

Blasé supporters to blame. We're not playing for anything, we might even get a points deduction. It's midweek and a ball-ache so they can't be arsed.
That's the real reason.

Blasé supporters to blame. We're not playing for anything, we might even get a points deduction. It's midweek and a ball-ache so they can't be arsed.
That's the real reason.
Most of our supporters are season ticket holders. What do you do if the game is rearranged at short notice and you live outside Greater Manchester?

With it being half term I thought more would have gone with their kids, Mets and trains were fine, weather wasn’t bad at all (a little wet earlier on, not cold)... poor attendance that!
Or they are on holidays already booked, there was a jackknifed lorry and another accident on the m60 affecting both m62 and m56, by all accounts lots of people just turning round and going home.

A lot of season ticket holders didn't tip up tonight. After the week we've had, that's poor. Some can't go, I get that, well give your tickets away you tight sods. I had a row of 18 empty seats behind me, all season ticket holders, I'm not having it that every one of them is away. I don't normally give a damn about the emptyhad jokes, but tonight we deserve everything we get thrown at us. I suppose the amount of games takes their toll but this was season ticket holders that didn't turn up.
I’m one of those that didn’t tip up. 290 mile round trip every home game but was working today and will be again tomorrow so couldn’t get there. What is with some city ‘fans’ that they always have to find something blue to moan at? I’d have thought, given the week we’ve had there were a few more legitimate targets than blues who couldn’t get to a rearranged midweek game, in half term, with no notice and shit weather. But apparently not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.