Don’t Blame Fans For The Empty Seats

A lot of season ticket holders didn't tip up tonight. After the week we've had, that's poor. Some can't go, I get that, well give your tickets away you tight sods. I had a row of 18 empty seats behind me, all season ticket holders, I'm not having it that every one of them is away. I don't normally give a damn about the emptyhad jokes, but tonight we deserve everything we get thrown at us. I suppose the amount of games takes their toll but this was season ticket holders that didn't turn up.

Loads of people will have seen that half-term coincided with our "winter break" and booked a few days away long before this match was rearranged.

Couple that with the fact it was on tv, motorways were fucked etc etc.

Half term round most of Manchester, a big accident in m60, affecting the m62, m56, plus late rearrangement, on tv and dogshit weather im not surprised at the attendance.
With it being half term I thought more would have gone with their kids, Mets and trains were fine, weather wasn’t bad at all (a little wet earlier on, not cold)... poor attendance that!

I know some people who are on holiday booked before the re-arranged fixture, with only one ticket used by a family member

A lot of season ticket holders didn't tip up tonight. After the week we've had, that's poor. Some can't go, I get that, well give your tickets away you tight sods. I had a row of 18 empty seats behind me, all season ticket holders, I'm not having it that every one of them is away. I don't normally give a damn about the emptyhad jokes, but tonight we deserve everything we get thrown at us. I suppose the amount of games takes their toll but this was season ticket holders that didn't turn up.

Ive never seen a rearranged game remotely full.

The Rags have always had good attendances, fucking idiots, but even their game vs Bournemouth the other year was half empty.

So many reasons for empty seats tonight

- Short notice for people to rearrange plans so loads either got refunds or just didn’t bother
- Half term so loads away on holiday
- The Motorway network was gridlocked because of an accident on the M62. I know people who turned back or didn’t even set off cos there was no point
- City centre also gridlocked cos Rochdale Road is shut
- Shit weather

I just about made it despite a 2.5hr journey home from work which should take 45mins, so these aren’t excuses as I don’t need to make excuses for other people. They’re valid reasons

Loads of people will have seen that half-term coincided with our "winter break" and booked a few days away long before this match was rearranged.

Couple that with the fact it was on tv, motorways were fucked etc etc.

Must be alot of blues on holiday then

Manchesters roads are a joke
That's why people fuck it off. Blame the council.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.