Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely see absolutely nothing in those tweets that offends me. Am I supposed to? Seriously.
There’s a difference between being offended and thinking he’s a stupid **** for writing those ridiculous tweets. I wasn’t offended either but that’s not really the point.

There’s a difference between being offended and thinking he’s a stupid **** for writing those ridiculous tweets. I wasn’t offended either but that’s not really the point.

If you are looking to slag someone off it is easy to find fault. More importantly I have just ordered the £16.99 coat at the top of the page. been popping up for month san di just have to see what the quality is like.

If you are looking to slag someone off it is easy to find fault. More importantly I have just ordered the £16.99 coat at the top of the page. been popping up for month san di just have to see what the quality is like.
I don’t have the coat at the top of the page so no idea if I should congratulate you. The bluemoon adverts are based on your browsing history and location. I have some strange Arabic equity trading platform up top and an online store for hijabs below.

I will admit it is very easy to find fault with Trump. You really don’t have to look very hard.

My mother, who usually reads the Daily Mail, even she thinks he's a massive prick! This has been the first time in literally years that we've both agreed on something political

Trump is a complete and utter nutter. One whose narcissistic paranoid persona is really beyond belief. How the hell did the USA fall for it.
I'm gobsmacked, I really am.
I have relations who are schizophrenic but, trust me, they are much more sane than Trump.

Trump is a complete and utter nutter. One whose narcissistic paranoid persona is really beyond belief. How the hell did the USA fall for it.
I'm gobsmacked, I really am.
I have relations who are schizophrenic but, trust me, they are much more sane than Trump.

I think people simply got duped. They were sick to death of the establishment and he seemed to offer a genuine different way forward. Namely someone who would really listen to them. I still think they would reject Hilary however. I feel his main fault is being a lobbyists dream as opposed to their worst nightmare. The act of corporate interests stepping on those of the people, synonymous with the establishment so many were sick to death with.

He is a weak pliable shallow man, not a leader of men or indeed anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.