Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning's tweets:
"Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!"
"The problem with agreeing to a policy on immigration is that the Democrats don't want secure borders,they don't care about safety for U.S.A."
"Since Congress can't get its act together on HealthCare, I will be using the power of the pen to give great HealthCare to many people - FAST"
"With Jemele Hill at the mike, it is no wonder ESPN ratings have "tanked," in fact, tanked so badly it is the talk of the industry!"
"Highly respected author, Christopher Bedford, just came out with book, "The Art of the Donald, Lessons from America's...." Really good book!"

So:
non sequitur hobby horse about tax laws equating to patriotism.
Democrats to blame for future terrorism.
Huh?
Sneer at a presenter who criticised the Cowboys owner and has been suspended, so more of his flagwaving lunacy.
Oh, and praising a book about himself!

He's a card, isn't he?
Just a down to earth straight talker, isn’t that right @worsleyweb

no need.....
For what? I’m genuinely interested to see if worseley can see those tweets which are fucking ridiculous and still say that Trump’s “just saying it as sees it”.

I personally can’t see any way in which those tweets could be backed and defended.

When I’ve come across people that support Trump in the real world, they are generally people that have very rarely seen him speak since the election and certainly have no idea what he’s been tweeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.