Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA not in World Cup - This is not what was promised to us. We were told there would be lot of winning, we were losing a lot and with our new leader we were gonna win at everything and against everyone. I was looking forward to Trump receiving the World Cup on behalf of the team from Putin.

USA not in World Cup - This is not what was promised to us. We were told there would be lot of winning, we were losing a lot and with our new leader we were gonna win at everything and against everyone. I was looking forward to Trump receiving the World Cup on behalf of the team from Putin.

to be fair trinidad have probably just prevented, at best, a major diplomatic incident. As your players have the summer off now they could fill their time by pitching up at your southern border with a trowel

They'll get some stick on Twitter I expect. Donald doesn't Like Losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.