Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juliette bremner from itv news described them that way on the news.
Berkeley was a riot wasn't it?
Don't bother asking for any more examples of lawless behaviour from the left because I really can't be arsed. You'll just either split hairs over the definition of a riot or deny that they happened in the first place.
Just out of interest, what's your opinion of antifa and blm?

sorry for the slow response, my father died and i have been sorting out the funeral.

can i say the cant be arsed comment is a cop out.

As for antifa, dont support them, they are misguided and add to the problem.
black lives matter are highlighting a real issue. when 4 or 5 times the number of unarmed black men are being killed by the police compared to the number of white men then issue needs to be raised.

For what? I’m genuinely interested to see if worseley can see those tweets which are fucking ridiculous and still say that Trump’s “just saying it as sees it”.

I personally can’t see any way in which those tweets could be backed and defended.

When I’ve come across people that support Trump in the real world, they are generally people that have very rarely seen him speak since the election and certainly have no idea what he’s been tweeting.

Actual footage just in of Worselyweb addressing the situation. (Warning Contains flashing images and scenes normal people may find distressing) :)

Mike Spence at least seems a responsible administrator. I do not know his personal feelings on any issues though beyond him being republican and the general ideals that holds. I saw a bit of him on the news today, his aides were relaxed, not eating stress pills like candy a-la Trumps aides.

m2a7ipi5duhy.jpg

Mike Pence is an evangelical fundamentalist who refuses to accept the theory of evolution, believes in creationist dogma instead. Thinks that the world is 6000 years old and Noahs Ark existed. Will not sit in the presence of other women (on his own) without his wife being with him and calls his wife 'Mother'. Thinks that Gays can be cured and passed legislation allowing business owners the right NOT to serve a member of the LGBT community

He believes in the 'Rapture' (the day when all true christians enter heaven ) and works towards the 'End of Days'

and has access (or will have) to the Nuclear Button.

Mike Pence is an evangelical fundamentalist who refuses to accept the theory of evolution, believes in creationist dogma instead. Thinks that the world is 6000 years old and Noahs Ark existed. Will not sit in the presence of other women (on his own) without his wife being with him and calls his wife 'Mother'. Thinks that Gays can be cured and passed legislation allowing business owners the right NOT to serve a member of the LGBT community

He believes in the 'Rapture' (the day when all true christians enter heaven ) and works towards the 'End of Days'

He should be receiving psychiatric help. As soon as someone says they think the world is 6,000 years old, they should be captured in a net.

The rest of the shit that hate filled evangelical **** believes should have him jailed under the **** Act.

Yes, one of the few reasons why I would be upset if Trump was shot or forced to resign.

How have these two fucks been given the most important jobs in the United States? The founding fathers should be wired up to a dynamo in their graves. Their spinning would power the country.

Yes, one of the few reasons why I would be upset if Trump was shot or forced to resign.

How have these two fucks been given the most important jobs in the United States? The founding fathers should be wired up to a dynamo in their graves. Their spinning would power the country.

one coz of his money and celebrity appeal. The second because the first one picked him as his running mate to get some very influential lobbyists on side. A sad truth is that an awful lot of Americans believe in what Mike Pence does.

A sad truth is that an awful lot of Americans believe in what Mike Pence does.

Same with Trump!

Quite often you hear people wonder how he got elected but everyone knew who and what he was before the election. The one good thing you can say about the man is that he didn't run for president under the illusion of being someone else. He was mocking disabled people, threatening wars, boasting of sexual assault and spreading racist hate for the full 2 years before the election and just under 50% of Americans elected him because they believe in some or all of the things he does.

Same with Trump!

Quite often you hear people wonder how he got elected but everyone knew who and what he was before the election. The one good thing you can say about the man is that he didn't run for president under the illusion of being someone else. He was mocking disabled people, threatening wars, boasting of sexual assault and spreading racist hate for the full 2 years before the election and just under 50% of Americans elected him because they believe in some or all of the things he does.

That's the most worrying thing. It has drawn an already see through curtain back to expose the depth of hate and utter stupidity that exists.

It is also incredible that most of them who support this horrible **** are evangelical Christians. A loathsome group of cunts purporting to serve a man, mythical or not, who lived the poor, turned the other cheek, endorsed slavery..........oh wait!

Ahhh, imagine if you will, a huge penny dropping.

This morning's tweets:
"Why is the NFL getting massive tax breaks while at the same time disrespecting our Anthem, Flag and Country? Change tax law!"
"The problem with agreeing to a policy on immigration is that the Democrats don't want secure borders,they don't care about safety for U.S.A."
"Since Congress can't get its act together on HealthCare, I will be using the power of the pen to give great HealthCare to many people - FAST"
"With Jemele Hill at the mike, it is no wonder ESPN ratings have "tanked," in fact, tanked so badly it is the talk of the industry!"
"Highly respected author, Christopher Bedford, just came out with book, "The Art of the Donald, Lessons from America's...." Really good book!"

So:
non sequitur hobby horse about tax laws equating to patriotism.
Democrats to blame for future terrorism.
Huh?
Sneer at a presenter who criticised the Cowboys owner and has been suspended, so more of his flagwaving lunacy.
Oh, and praising a book about himself!

He's a card, isn't he?
I am convinced he is clinically insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.