Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the DNC learn or repeat the same mistake in 4 years time now Hillary is looking at a safe congress seat to get into?

The sad thing for Americans that voted for President Elect Shitgibbon is the Republican party will take America back to their nostalgic view of the 1950's and have their fall guy in place to do so.
You've lost me there. Hillary Clinton looking for a Congressional seat? Her career is done now, and all the seats in Congress have just been sorted in the election. What do you mean?

1478910986161984540.gif

Hillary Clinton likely to end up winning the popular vote by OVER 2 MILLION people - more than Gore, JFK, Nixon etc. Over 2. MILLION. PEOPLE.

Is our system similar to there's?
She won the popular vote by about 500k votes, not 2m. But the same can happen here so that's the system. But if you look at the results, the Republicans have had the same number of votes (just over 60m) in the last 3 elections. The problem this time was that Hillary lost the Democrats millions of votes.

You've lost me there. Hillary Clinton looking for a Congressional seat? Her career is done now, and all the seats in Congress have just been sorted in the election. What do you mean?
Correction. Misheard the CNN report this morning.

Hillarys election team are trying to get Chelsea to run.

It's a nonsense argument, both Clinton's and Trump's campaigns were targeted to produce a win under the existing system. They would have altered their approaches to achieve a win under another system and we don't know what this would have produced.
Targeting the system is what led to her undoing really. She thought that the traditional 'blue wall' would see her through, but missed the signs that they were not going for her. I read that Bernie Sanders' primary campaign was called 'the canary in the coalmine' that she missed, and it is very true in my opinion. The fact that he had such an upswell of support in those critical states, and she did not, should have shown that they did not like her and not taken it as read that they would just support the democrats. Their preference for other people over her was missed, or certainly heavily underestimated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.