Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is litigation and a frivolous one.

No pills needed, Trump and his campaign and transition team colluded with the Russians. Manafort and Papadopolous have already been indicted, the rest will follow, tick tock.
Of this I am absolutely positive.

Of this I am absolutely positive.

I'm sceptical that it will bring Trump down though. The guy is as shady as they come but he's made of Teflon.

His family and associates will be brought down though.

Alt-righters and the far right may ask what is the difference between the shadiness of Trump to others such as the Clintons, the difference is Trump pissed off the intelligence community.

It was actually a statement of fact that litigation is underway. No spin, no fiction.

And if you really think the Russian Trump collusion delusion is really a thing, keep taking the happy pills.
The fact that litigation is under way doesn't mean it has any merit, and this litigation will go the way of all other Trump litigation - nowhere.

It's the collusion that's real, as is the obstruction of justice. There's also a lot of delusion about that it isn't real, however if you want to believe Trump's twitter feed over practically every other source of information that's up to you but it demonstrates an unbelievable level of naivety on your part. No real surprise there.

The fact that litigation is under way doesn't mean it has any merit, and this litigation will go the way of all other Trump litigation - nowhere.

It's the collusion that's real, as is the obstruction of justice. There's also a lot of delusion about that it isn't real, however if you want to believe Trump's twitter feed over practically every other source of information that's up to you but it demonstrates an unbelievable level of naivety on your part. No real surprise there.
I’m shocked that a real human actually thinks that Mueller’s investigation is going to come up with a blank.

It was actually a statement of fact that litigation is underway. No spin, no fiction.

And if you really think the Russian Trump collusion delusion is really a thing, keep taking the happy pills.

Huh?

A good number of his staff has already been indicted.

Trump either colluded with Russia or was so oblivious and incompetent he had no clue his staff and family was doing so for months. I'll let you decide which is worse.

Trump announces sale of F52 jets to Norway,

Only problem is that they don't exist outside of Call of Duty. Reading a written statement is so tricky.

Huh?

A good number of his staff has already been indicted.

Trump either colluded with Russia or was so oblivious and incompetent he had no clue his staff and family was doing so for months. I'll let you decide which is worse.
Trump collusion, or connection with Russia is more likely to be proven than not. And it doesn't necessarily have to link directly to his presidential campaign, although it likely will. There are business dealings with Russia which date back before his campaign, and if he did anything shifty which the Russian authorities are aware of, then you have a conflict of interest, and Russia have the leverage (or influence) they require.

Trump is up to his orange neck in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.