Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
People don't sue for defamation of character if they have something to hide. You don't commit a crime, try to lay low to get away with it and then say hey I know, let's bring it to everyone's attention in court. You only sue if the accusations are false and the accusers have gone too far. Oh, and you also need to be innocent or else it ends very badly. Not a difficult concept, are you keeping up?

As for whether there is any Trump Russia collusion I take my position not from Trump but Mueller. The FBI has been watching and listening to everything Trump and everyone connected with him for over two years. If there were any evidence, they would already have it. The fact that despite Mueller's best efforts there is still nothing to link Trump and Russia collusion. Peter Strozk and his buddies in the FBI and DNC have fabricated this nonsense knowing that the snowflakes out there would buy it regardless of how ridiculous it is. Sadly from humanities position, he was right.
1) You obviously don’t know much about Trump. Starting litigation is always his first port of call. Then he doesn’t follow through and when he does he usually loses.

2) Saying that they’ve found nothing and never will midway trough the investigation is akin to saying City are shite as we haven’t won anything this season.

At first I thought you were trolling but it seems as if you really are just without a clue.

It wouldn't surprise me if Mueller doesn't find anything to pin on Trump himself, but several more involved might get dragged in. The comments above on the use of 'collusion' for legal purposes rather than common parlance are interesting - apparently he managed to say 'no collusion' seven times in one answer!

I see there's been another twitter burst - Feinstein, Chrysler jobs (challenged that many are temporary by others), not coming to London because it's Obama's embassy (although it does appear to be in an odd place). I wonder who exactly the 'they' wanted the president to open it.

Shame really, because the protests would be huge.

Nonsense. Obama was handed an economic depression

You are misunderstanding the point.

The point is that outside of extreme events, the economy grows every year no matter who is in office and what their policies are. Before 2008, the economy in the US grew every single year since 2002. Before that, every year since 1991. Since 2009, every year except 2.

The economy grows. It's irrelevant to the conversation of performance of politicians. You could put a cucumber in charge of the US with a "Vote for Me" sticker on it and the economy would still grow. Because the growth doesn't come from political decisions but instead from the internal mechanisms of the market.

You are misunderstanding the point.

The point is that outside of extreme events, the economy grows every year no matter who is in office and what their policies are. Before 2008, the economy in the US grew every single year since 2002. Before that, every year since 1991. Since 2009, every year except 2.

The economy grows. It's irrelevant to the conversation of performance of politicians. You could put a cucumber in charge of the US with a "Vote for Me" sticker on it and the economy would still grow. Because the growth doesn't come from political decisions but instead from the internal mechanisms of the market.

I think the point is more that the growth was slower in 2017 than for the eight Obama years, so the rate of growth is lower.

1) You obviously don’t know much about Trump. Starting litigation is always his first port of call. Then he doesn’t follow through and when he does he usually loses.

2) Saying that they’ve found nothing and never will midway trough the investigation is akin to saying City are shite as we haven’t won anything this season.

At first I thought you were trolling but it seems as if you really are just without a clue.
He's either a troll which means it's pointless arguing with him or completely stupid which means it's pointless arguing with him.

I see he ain't coming to London next month to open the new US Embassy because its a " bad Obama deal " - doesn't bother him that the fact is the decision was taken on dubya's watch....... the truth and Donald seldom bother each other...... still its also a handy way for him to avoid a couple of days of endless barracking and protest so he can keep on pretending the world still loves him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.