Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
CxGXfVwUQAE3ssX.jpg

A few of the 'leftist' democrat voters should watch that, outside of his gimmick for delivering his views, he is correct in what he says i think.

Who is that?

I ask because I haven't seen anybody explain how and why the "metropolitan left" have so destroyed actual debate so bloody accurately before. He is spot on.

As somebody who proudly considers himself of the left I have to say I despise the career leftists (99% of the labour,liberal democrat parties, most broadcasters, most journalists - think the main characters in cold feet etc) as they are immune to the policies of right wing govts they end up helping get elected.

Who is that?

I ask because I haven't seen anybody explain how and why the "metropolitan left" have so destroyed actual debate so bloody accurately before. He is spot on.

As somebody who proudly considers himself of the left I have to say I despise the career leftists (99% of the labour,liberal democrat parties, most broadcasters, most journalists - think the main characters in cold feet etc) as they are immune to the policies of right wing govts they end up helping get elected.

I am not fully sure mate, he has a youtube chan i think and uses the guise of an off air informed reporter telling it straight just as a gimmick for the chan boss.
I have seen him before and he was spot on then to, i'f i am not to smashed i'll find his chan for you Kazzy bud.

Most on here are not U.S. citizens and have no idea how incredibly detestable Hillary is. I wouldn't have been able to stomach four or eight years of the her and her cronies. Good fucking riddance. As for Trump, I doubt he can deliver but we will see.

I am not fully sure mate, he has a youtube chan i think and uses the guise of an off air informed reporter telling it straight just as a gimmick for the chan boss.
I have seen him before and he was spot on then to, i'f i am not to smashed i'll find his chan for you Kazzy bud.

Thanks for your reply my friend and thanks in advance of you can find his channel for me.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.