Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the five time draft dodging shitebag claims he would have run in unarmed?

You wouldn’t have seen his fat orange arse for dust.

Utter ****.

Usually I’d agree. Not with a President as polarizing as this one. It’s all about blue turnout. You think a Democrat who hates and fears Trump is sitting at home in November because the economy is good? That this voter will be as complacent as in the 2016 Presidential election? I don’t. The economy was good in 2016 and Americans (or the Electoral College) voted for change anyway.
What's changed since 2016 though in terms of dislike for Trump?

In 2016, Trump was reviled by Democrats and was a known misogynist/racist/etc. - yet he won the election. That he's even more polarizing/disgusting - well, nothing's much changed.

To get Trump out of office (and Republicans in general) - it's the economy that's the biggest driver. If you're out of work, you're more than likely to seek change.

If you've got a job, chances are that you're not going to change your vote since last election.
=====
It's the economy that predominately drives elections.

To effect a big swing, voters who previously voted for Trump will need to change their opinion and vote Democrat instead of Republican. And, as the economy is doing well (even though Trump has almost nothing to do with this) - I honestly don't see any shift in voter opinion (voted for Trump last election - will, by-in-large, do so again).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.