Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think The Don might live to regret the "Lock her up" chants.

Muller has more political savvy than the whole of the Trump administration put together. Most of the indictments have practically written themselves.

On the one hand, you have the likes of Manafort and Gates, who just couldn't keep their noses out of the trough, and at the other extreme you have Hicks resigning after 9 hours of questioning by the Special Council, presumably because they have uncovered a whole load of lies that she told.

Then you have all the Cushner deals, and bank loans to the tune of hundreds of millions of Dollars for his company after supposedly diplomatic meeting with foreign nationals in the White House.

Being the shrewd (6 times bankrupt since 1991) business man he is, there is no way the Don knew nothing of any of this. He is up to his orange neck in it. He may have said he was going to drain the swamp, but that was only so he could fill it back up again with his family members and close personal friends.

Correct. Impeachment is off the table. Paralysis is the "best" that can be hoped for if the House switches over. I doubt Republicans will abandon him unless his/their base does.

That’s a no then. That shower of cunts wouldn’t give a shit what the scumbag did or continues to do. Evangelical Christians are the scum of America.

He hasn't mentioned the stock market for a while now. Wonder why.

Whilst both the rise over the last year and the subsequent correction about a month ago can't really be attributed to Trump (even though he took credit for the rise), the latest instability can be squarely blamed on him due to his stated intention to bring in protectionist tariffs on steel and aluminium. I suspect he won't go through with introducing the tariffs then will take credit for the consequent rise in the stock market!

He hasn't mentioned the stock market for a while now. Wonder why.

Whilst both the rise over the last year and the subsequent correction about a month ago can't really be attributed to Trump (even though he took credit for the rise), the latest instability can be squarely blamed on him due to his stated intention to bring in protectionist tariffs on steel and aluminium. I suspect he won't go through with introducing the tariffs then will take credit for the consequent rise in the stock market!

But he has - affecting Canada and China who now threaten retaliation - meanwhile Trump tweets " Trade wars are a good thing because the US will win "

This isolationist protectionist buffoon is someone we are told post Brexit will do us a great trade deal................ha !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.