Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Nunberg, what an idiot. He's in deep doo doo.

Spot which one is Nunberg who went on several cable news channels telling everyone that he want's to defy a federal, grand-jury subpoena.

DXkGYT6U8AAwKC-.jpg

Nunberg:
"I think it would be really, really funny if they wanted to arrest me because I don't want to spend 80 hours going over emails,"

Funny? I wasn't previously aware that the US Justice Department displayed much of a sense of humour, especially when being mocked.

Nunberg:
"I think it would be really, really funny if they wanted to arrest me because I don't want to spend 80 hours going over emails,"

Funny? I wasn't previously aware that the US Justice Department displayed much of a sense of humour, especially when being mocked.
I agree with him, it would be really, really funny if he was arrested and then incarcerated for being too stupid to obey a legal order.

I watched that interview last night and felt by the end he was turning as the Lawyer told him "..80 hours of going through emails is nothing compared to a jail term and knowing Muller he'd use you as an example to make sure people testified."

“Everyone wants a piece of the Oval Office”, says the President.

Two hours later, Cohn resigns.

TBF, Trump may be right . . . But just not about HIS Oval Office.

This Presidency is crumbling, slowly but surely, brick by brick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.