Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh what twaddle.

North Korea matters not a jot to the average joe and haven’t been important for 60 years. They only started making the news when the idiot in the white noise started tweeting about them.

JFK and the Cuba crisis my arse.

I must have missed the four nuclear ICBM's flight tests conducted since Trump came to power. The game changed when North Korea inferred to the world that their missiles could now reach Los Angeles - a little more tangible than Blair's dirty dossier.

For that matter, London.

Which means this one average Joe does give a shit now - not when for 60 years they didn't have the know-how or capacity.

Syria didn't matter a jot to me either until a couple years back.

Dynamics change, realities are laid before previously closed eyes.

Last edited:
Are you going to put some skin in the game and donate 100 quid to worselyweb’s charity if Trump lasts a full term?
It's not a bet I would take.
I am fairly sure that Mueller will find that Trump and his campaign broke the law in numerous ways that would be sufficient for him to be impeached. I also believe that he will be impeached by the house based on the evidence, however I am not convinced that 67 senators will convict him due to the fact that there is a reasonable chance more than 33 senators will stand by him in spite of the evidence because they have too much invested in him. I'd say it is 50:50 whether he lasts a full term.

It's not a bet I would take.
I am fairly sure that Mueller will find that Trump and his campaign broke the law in numerous ways that would be sufficient for him to be impeached. I also believe that he will be impeached by the house based on the evidence, however I am not convinced that 67 senators will convict him due to the fact that there is a reasonable chance more than 33 senators will stand by him in spite of the evidence because they have too much invested in him. I'd say it is 50:50 whether he lasts a full term.

Trump won’t be impeached and will last a full term. The undoing of Trump as far as a second term goes will be corruption and the money he and his family are making off the back off the Presidency. Trump is a grifter and can’t help himself. Also he, his family and the people he associates with are a fatal combination of greedy and stupid so for Mueller it’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

If the Dems make Congressional gains in the midterm I see no incentive for them in trying to remove Trump. They will work fine with Trump who has no ideological beliefs other than racism and that world trade works as it did in the 1930’s. Flatter him and he’ll pretty much do what you want (South Korea is playing him nicely at the moment) plus Trump gets on far better with Chuck and Nancy than the Republican crowd.

Dems were worried that Trump would govern on his campaign promises but instead he adopted standard Republican thinking largely because he doesn’t have the ability or interest to impose himself so leaves it to Ryan and co to do it for him just as he would happily leave it to Chuck and Nancy. The fact Trump is incompetent hasn’t done the Dems any harm either which is another reason to leave him in place.

Trump’s biggest impact potentially will be how the Presidency is viewed and a rebalancing of powers between the executive and the legislature going forward.

Trump won’t be impeached and will last a full term. The undoing of Trump as far as a second term goes will be corruption and the money he and his family are making off the back off the Presidency. Trump is a grifter and can’t help himself. Also he, his family and the people he associates with are a fatal combination of greedy and stupid so for Mueller it’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

If the Dems make Congressional gains in the midterm I see no incentive for them in trying to remove Trump. They will work fine with Trump who has no ideological beliefs other than racism and that world trade works as it did in the 1930’s. Flatter him and he’ll pretty much do what you want (South Korea is playing him nicely at the moment) plus Trump gets on far better with Chuck and Nancy than the Republican crowd.

Dems were worried that Trump would govern on his campaign promises but instead he adopted standard Republican thinking largely because he doesn’t have the ability or interest to impose himself so leaves it to Ryan and co to do it for him just as he would happily leave it to Chuck and Nancy. The fact Trump is incompetent hasn’t done the Dems any harm either which is another reason to leave him in place.

Trump’s biggest impact potentially will be how the Presidency is viewed and a rebalancing of powers between the executive and the legislature going forward.
Difficult to disagree with most of that but I do believe he will be impeached by the house if only for Democrat congressmen to demonstrate to their voters that they are not complicit with Trump's shenanigans. However they won't be too upset if he isn't convicted by the senate and keeps his job for the reasons you've stated.

North Korea will not be enough to win a landslide ffs. That's some of the dumbest shit i've ever heard. You think democrats are gonna vote for him cos of North Korea? Bullshit.

He won't see out the year. Republicans will impeach, of course they will, it's an election year and they are rats from a sinking ship. Interesting that the russian agent poisoned has links to the British ex-spy who compiled the Trump 'dirty dossier'...

North Korea matters not a jot to the average joe and haven’t been important for 60 years. They only started making the news when the idiot in the white noise started tweeting about them.
Deliberate or a quality intervention from the Autospell?

North Korea will not be enough to win a landslide ffs. That's some of the dumbest shit i've ever heard. You think democrats are gonna vote for him cos of North Korea? Bullshit.

He won't see out the year. Republicans will impeach, of course they will, it's an election year and they are rats from a sinking ship. Interesting that the russian agent poisoned has links to the British ex-spy who compiled the Trump 'dirty dossier'...
It probably isnt interesting. Christopher Steele lived in and worked as a spy in Russia for donkeys years. Steele will have 'links' to any Russian who was engaged in the same job as him over a 20 year period. What links are you specifically referring to beyond those obvious ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.