Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about all the workers in car plants etc that will lose their jobs as the cost of raw material rises?

Yes, that's the unspoken downside, but that will be all those pesky foreigners' fault.
How much of an effect will depend on what new subsidies are granted to them (to be sold to the public as "Protecting American industry, making America great again"), and how much effect it really has on car prices. I don't know how much of the cost of a car is the metal price, as opposed to operational costs and all the non-steel/aluminium components).

Is this 1994 or 2018?!

NK population believes they are at war with the United States, and Trump going to NK would make it look like he has succumbed to Kim.

If they do meet, I wonder where it will take place? South Korea? Japan? Switzerland? England? It might kill two birds with one stone to do the meeting in England...a meeting AND getting the England trip in under cover of the meeting!

And if ANYONE thinks NK and Kim are going to give up their nukes, think again!

Fuck me.

Wouldn't put him past the bastard to arrange it in London as it would put protests in a quandary with his girlfriend telling us not to protest citing 'world security'.

If it's anything like the announcement we won't know until after which I think would be a good thing.

Yes, that's the unspoken downside, but that will be all those pesky foreigners' fault.
How much of an effect will depend on what new subsidies are granted to them (to be sold to the public as "Protecting American industry, making America great again"), and how much effect it really has on car prices. I don't know how much of the cost of a car is the metal price, as opposed to operational costs and all the non-steel/aluminium components).
There's a ton of steel and aluminium in a lot of those American cars. That's a lot of extra cost per car. The Republicans won't agree to subsidies either.

There's a ton of steel and aluminium in a lot of those American cars. That's a lot of extra cost per car. The Republicans won't agree to subsidies either.

There is, but as I said, how much of the total car value is the relevant bit. I don't know what that is.

Subsidies - I guess we'll have to see. I don't know how subsidies are authorised in the US, but I am assuming that they can show up in different forms.

There is, but as I said, how much of the total car value is the relevant bit. I don't know what that is.

Subsidies - I guess we'll have to see. I don't know how subsidies are authorised in the US, but I am assuming that they can show up in different forms.
The US is a free market economy, they've used subsidies in the past but the Republicans in particular are dead against it.

Is this 1994 or 2018?!

NK population believes they are at war with the United States, and Trump going to NK would make it look like he has succumbed to Kim.

If they do meet, I wonder where it will take place? South Korea? Japan? Switzerland? England? It might kill two birds with one stone to do the meeting in England...a meeting AND getting the England trip in under cover of the meeting!

And if ANYONE thinks NK and Kim are going to give up their nukes, think again!
Wouldn't be surprised if Putin's pulled a few strings to give his mate Trump a boost.

If it happens, I can't see Kim leaving NK so it will probably be in the DMZ.

Wouldn't put him past the bastard to arrange it in London as it would put protests in a quandary with his girlfriend telling us not to protest citing 'world security'.
She's actually his daughter. I know, I know, it's confusing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.