Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound a little nervous mate.
No need to take it out on the poor old yogurt knitters though.
Fair one. I reckon he'll talk a lot of sense up until around 20 Jan...?

Anyway, does anyone have the up to date popular vote count? I seen a report that said Clinton is on course for getting more votes than any other candidate in history bar Obama. Mind you, counts for fuck all.

Oh, and what's happened to the ceiling they were planning to break when she won?

It's me, as for...

"painstakingly obvious"

"poor form"

"intellectually lazy"

"inability to see and understand the world in front of your eyes"

Yet I'm the one with the "polarized outlook"

A centrist? Centre of what precisely? The Daily Mail and the Daily Express.
Look, I was as anti Trump as anyone on Bluemoon but can I ask a simple question, what do the people marching hope to achieve?

Look, I was as anti Trump as anyone on Bluemoon but can I ask a simple question, what do the people marching hope to achieve?

they will affect what trump chooses to claim is just campaign talk and what is actual policy to impliment.
if the man actually had a strategy and policy then they would achieve nothing, but as he is making it up as he goes along they can have a huge influence

they will affect what trump chooses to claim is just campaign talk and what is actual policy to impliment.
if the man actually had a strategy and policy then they would achieve nothing, but as he is making it up as he goes along they can have a huge influence
If that's true then fair enough.

If they are hoping to change the result then they should go back to braiding each other's pubic hair.

Fair one. I reckon he'll talk a lot of sense up until around 20 Jan...?

Anyway, does anyone have the up to date popular vote count? I seen a report that said Clinton is on course for getting more votes than any other candidate in history bar Obama. Mind you, counts for fuck all.

Oh, and what's happened to the ceiling they were planning to break when she won?
Breaking total votes records actually counts for less than fuckall when you consider that the population is up by 16 million since 2010 and 43 million since 2000. The fact that she got less than Obama is actually quite poor considering the population increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.