Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sir. Just think such a blanket absolutist statement about what the MSM “never” does is counter-productive tonally and untrue in fact. Which one would know had one worked in or with members of it.

If you are referring to specific issues which the MSM rarely addresses or that you believe should be addressed more often, that’s a different point.

That is exactly what i mean. Specific issues that help contribute to situations. Specific issues that are hidden as it would change public opinion.
There is one atm, that i am not allowed to discuss on this forum and cannot go into details. When it is eventually discussed either public opinion on the event will have died or people just wont care as much as now. I hope im wrong cos people should be raging about it.
A bit like how everyone should be pissed about children being locked in cages, yet some think its ok because the MSM says so.

Think this sums it up on how i feel about the MSM, and maybe others.

And what of the forced expulsion of the natives from those islands? And what business does the US have in the South China Sea, which is located on the other side of the planet, and where it has deployed its fleets? But no... China, which has been surrounded by US military bases, is somehow the aggressor.
When you say natives, you mean Europeans and their slaves who had settled there in the previous 200 years yeah?

I think your statement that China has "made certain territorial claims over lands adjacent to its mainland" is a total under statement of what is going on. China are claiming that the whole of the South China sea is their territorial waters right up to the 12 mile line from the other countries who border the SCS. These countries do not have the power or influence to say no to China, the only country from the west who can are America, like it or not. Someone has to stand up and say these claims are without foundation and are illegal, you know as well as I do if this goes to any court of law the outcome will be ignored. The only way of trying to contain this expansion is to keep sailing warships through international, at the moment, waters sending a clear message.
2akii5d.jpg
Great post.

And what of the forced expulsion of the natives from those islands? And what business does the US have in the South China Sea, which is located on the other side of the planet, and where it has deployed its fleets? But no... China, which has been surrounded by US military bases, is somehow the aggressor.

This appears to be a whole battery of non sequiturs.

The forced expulsion was agreed by the British, wasn't it? The US presumably asked, but the British did it.

And Guam has been American since a war at the end of the 19th century, I think, and isn't in the SCS. Does the US have anything in the SCS?

Guam is something like 1500 miles from China, so that justifies China claiming and building military bases in disputed territory 500 miles away but far closer to Vietnam, Malaysia and Philippines? "Hey the US are bullying so we're going to go and bully some others"?

skynews-children-migrants_4339545.jpg

looks like a cage to me you orange ****

Talking of orange, how long before he puts them in jumpsuits?

I’m not for banning people entering the U.K. for purposes of debate, but in this case I’m going to make an exception - it’s gone too far and it’s clear anyone speaking to him will be wasting their breath

PMQs today, should be interesting if Chairmen May is asked her opinion on it. But no doubt JC will do his “I revived a letter from Dorris in Dumbarton anout her local Post Office closing” routine

Which conditions would you prefer that illegal immigrants are kept in: the enclosures in the photo or the Jungle at Calais?
Or is the Jungle at Calais acceptable because that’s down to us and France and not Trump?

I would prefer them all to be treated with the dignity and respect I would want if I was fleeing a war zone, gang controlled city, etc. I would not want the choice between me and my daughter living in a cage(separately) or a swamp near Calais

How do you know they are illegal in America? no-one has assessed their asylum claim yet?

By luck of birth you weren't born in one of these shit holes. These people have balance staying and dying with leaving and probably dying or raped etc. So please do not start with its's not really a cage bull shit. It is.

If you are going to attempt to justify this, how would you feel if it was you and your child? No need to answer, just think it through without Make America Great Again, Hillary, Emails, Child actors, or whatever other things you have in your head - Trump is a dangerous lunatic and the day people support is decision to lock up kids, other than the odd lunatic, we are in big trouble - please reconsider your position

Have I stumbled into a meeting of the Communist Party for kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.