Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The patently stupid nationalists are all the same. Always the victim and completely oblivious to the crimes of their own state, which are often as horrific as they are numerous. Can only make cynical and snide remarks when educated about their country’s dark history.
Haha! “Patently stupid nationalists”??? Where do you come up with such nonsense?!

So, no dark history in China? Russia? North Korea?

You guys make me laugh!

You want to know why China is building islands in the South China Sea? Look it the fuck up, learn a few facts and then quit saying stupid things (or agreeing with stupid things) like ...well, it is called the South CHINA Sea! What a moronic comment!

In case any of his supporters try to pin the blame on previous Presidents and shout "...but, but Obama..."

DgH1SrtWAAAESRL.jpg

Makes me laugh imagration his wife's not American, but to see them kids caged up like animals is criminal land of the free my arse

I would prefer them all to be treated with the dignity and respect I would want if I was fleeing a war zone, gang controlled city, etc. I would not want the choice between me and my daughter living in a cage(separately) or a swamp near Calais

How do you know they are illegal in America? no-one has assessed their asylum claim yet?

By luck of birth you weren't born in one of these shit holes. These people have balance staying and dying with leaving and probably dying or raped etc. So please do not start with its's not really a cage bull shit. It is.

If you are going to attempt to justify this, how would you feel if it was you and your child? No need to answer, just think it through without Make America Great Again, Hillary, Emails, Child actors, or whatever other things you have in your head - Trump is a dangerous lunatic and the day people support is decision to lock up kids, other than the odd lunatic, we are in big trouble - please reconsider your position

Why don’t you just answer the question I asked?

Locking up and arresting everyone, and splitting families up forcibly as policy, is a bad thing. Whether or not something else in totally different countries is a bad thing does not affect the first.

I agree totally it’s a bad thing. 100% sure on that.

But so is letting people scavenge for food. To kill each other to survive in a swamp with pieces of corrugated iron as shelter from the elements.

They are both a shocking violation of people’s human rights. But how can we take the moral high ground against the USA / Trump when we knowingly and willingly allow this to happen on our own doorstep?
We should get our own house in order before we start telling other countries what to do and how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.