Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was executed by the British at the request of the United States. At no point did I absolve Britain of wrongdoing. Incidentally, this would now be classified as a crime against humanity. I didn't say anything specific about Guam. My point was that the United States should not be surprised when China, Russia, Iran or any other state that the US has taken upon itself to define as an adversary acts to defend its sovereignty when encircled by US military bases. I should like to see how the US would react if the SCO nations were to dispatch their fleets for operations off the coast of New York. We know how they chose to act during the cold war.
If you don’t think Russian subs conduct activities off US coastal waters, then....

And what is this “defend their sovereignty when encircled by US military bases” bullshit?

Is the US, or anyone else for that matter, threatening the sovereignty of China? GMAFB!

Yes. Several generations forcibly evicted from their homeland. Are you suggesting that the crime is lessened by the length of time those people had settled the island?
What do you think about white farmers being forcibly evicted from their homesteads in Zimbabwe and South Africa out of interest?

But no, I don’t think it’s less of a shitty think Britain (not America) did. It was your choice of word ‘native’ that congers up a different image is all.

You should stop putting words in my mouth and arguing against them. I'm really not sure what purpose that serves. Frankly I don't care why China is constructing islands. Only the powers in China know for sure what it motivating them to take this action. It's a legal dispute and it has absolutely nothing to do with the United States.
Christ.

I don’t care why Poland is being invaded. It’s a legal dispute and has nothing to do with the U.K.

China, Russia, Iran or any other state that the US has taken upon itself to define as an adversary acts to defend its sovereignty when encircled by US military bases.
Literally absolutely fuck all to do with sovereignty.

Actually read up on why they are doing it rather than post that you don’t care why and then in your next post claim it’s to do defend their sovereignty.

This can’t all be Trump’s doing but it’s on topic and not worth a new thread - it’s pretty shocking stuff. Over prescriping anxious immigrant children to control them which then have medium/long term side effects

What do you think about white farmers being forcibly evicted from their homesteads in Zimbabwe and South Africa out of interest?

But no, I don’t think it’s less of a shitty think Britain (not America) did. It was your choice of word ‘native’ that congers up a different image is all.
SWP to be fair to the lad if we applied that point of view to Ulster we'd be sending 10 generations of loyalists home to Scotland and the northern uk and the Republic would make up the entire island.

And that just proves you have no clue what you are talking about. Two words: INTERNATIONAL WATERS.

Wake up...

Fake news.

(You’re in dialogue with an Assad/Putin apologist by the way. If it was the US building these islands to lay claim to mineral wealth he’d be all over it like a fly on shit).

SWP to be fair to the lad if we applied that point of view to Ulster we'd be sending 10 generations of loyalists home to Scotland and the northern uk and the Republic would make up the entire island.
Exactly. I’m just making the point that I bet he never posts shedding a tear for the white farmers in those countries (as there’s no West bashing involved doing that).

I went on to point out it was still a shitty thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.