Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s got a shit tonne of cons, there’s no denying that. But he wants what’s best for his country, he’s exactly what this country needs. All we see is the same weak, spineless leaders in charge of the most powerful countries in the world, Trump knows the score and I think he’s doing a great job so far. People who hate him won’t see that though because they just want him to fail. Give me Trump over spineless May any day of the week. Get back to protesting pal, surely there’s something to whinge about again tomorrow.

WTF?

You ever need some foil mate let me know

Ha Ha.
Don the Con just blew Mavis away in his Sun interview.
Brexit blueprint kills off US trade deal, Boris would make a great PM etc etc.
Luvin it Jeff.

We knew Maybot would face a challenge after the week she has just had, who'd have thought it would be PPOTUS (Prize Prick) who would be endorsing Boris. Surprised he hasn't demanded Boris as PM for a trade deal or maybe that's what he is angling at.
He's well and truly shafted May. She now has nowhere to go but the exit

Yeah but as I said earlier it is disrespectful to the PM. I have no time for May but it’s really not on. He also said Boris would make a great PM. I mean WTF?

He also feels unwelcome in London and not happy with the baby Trump blimp. So let’s fly that blimp high and proud :)

No guessing on this board my feelings for May but I totally agree. He has well and truly fucked over the leader of our country. Whether you agree with that leader or not he has openly undermined her on his visit to our fucking country.

And to think there are some on this thread that talk about this **** of a man in a positive light.

Its odd how there are many on here who despise Corbyn because in their view he has the appearance of a tramp and had talks with members of Sinn Fein an organisation behind the murder of British citizens on the British mainland but love Trump a man who boasted about using his fame to sexually molest women, talks about his daughter in an overtly sexual manner and has talks with Putin, a man accused of being behind the murder of British citizens on the British mainland.

There’s a fascinating hearing going on on capitol Hill.

FBI agents being grilled over Muller.

Republicans trying to politicise the investigation as agents can’t answer the questions without predjudicing the case. Full 9 hour hearing just finished.

It’s been proper dirty.

Its odd how there are many on here who despise Corbyn because in their view he has the appearance of a tramp and had talks with members of Sinn Fein an organisation behind the murder of British citizens on the British mainland but love Trump a man who boasted about using his fame to sexually molest women, talks about his daughter in an overtly sexual manner and has talks with Putin, a man accused of being behind the murder of British citizens on the British mainland.
They are silent on the UVF kicking off in Belfast and Derry/Londonderry too. Emboldened by the tories not being able to say anything for fear of losing their majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.