Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how Trump gets so much grief, where were all these protesters when Bill Clinton came to the UK? You know the coward who bought himself out of a war, while the poor working class fought for America, and remember when he stuck a cigar up that interns twat, but he didn't have sex with that woman. I don't remember protests then. Considering the only option to Trump was another Clinton, i'd say the USA made the right choice, especially after what she did while in office.

Funny how Trump gets so much grief, where were all these protesters when Bill Clinton came to the UK? You know the coward who bought himself out of a war, while the poor working class fought for America, and remember when he stuck a cigar up that interns twat, but he didn't have sex with that woman. I don't remember protests then. Considering the only option to Trump was another Clinton, i'd say the USA made the right choice, especially after what she did while in office.
None of which alters the fact that Trump is a complete fuckwit. Funny how the politicians who whinge about following EU rules are more than happy to take it up the arse from the USA.

He’s got a shit tonne of cons, there’s no denying that. But he wants what’s best for his country, he’s exactly what this country needs. All we see is the same weak, spineless leaders in charge of the most powerful countries in the world, Trump knows the score and I think he’s doing a great job so far. People who hate him won’t see that though because they just want him to fail. Give me Trump over spineless May any day of the week. Get back to protesting pal, surely there’s something to whinge about again tomorrow.
Beyond clueless. Do you know how much the steel tariffs and trade war is likely to cost his country?

He couldn’t be further away from what his country needs.

Tell me what he’s done well so far. It should not take too long.

Don't see how his dodging the armed services is any concern of UK citizens enough to protest, plenty will have, and if you look any state visit after the lewinski scandal was predominently to NI and Dublin as part of the peace proccess and not state visits, with the only other official visit being 3 years after, and unfortunately not a big issue in that climate.

So in my opinion you picked 2 of the weakest comparisons.

If you could have cited some actual scandal or shitty policy that was happening at the same time as clintons visits, then it would make more sense to me.

Trump is here while he is, fucking up taffirs and shitting on his allies, ditching key climate change agreements, pissing about with the Iran nuclear deal against his allies opinion, Supporting the NRA, has openly slaged off our country, encouraging the discraceful detention policy on the borders, and various other cuntish policy drives that are anti women, anti LGBT etc.

So anyone opposed to any of those relevant things has a right to protest imho.

To note, I would have hated to see clinton in the white house as much as trump, but he is stil a bellend non the less

Last edited:

LOL. See my earlier post. Precisely to the letter what I was talking about in terms of tactics.

It’s like predicting whether or not water will be wet.

Boris Johnson timed his resignation nicely to coincide with his cheerleader bulldozing through the place, dropping a clusterfuck of damage aa he does so and undermining the entire govt and its policy, and lighting the fuse on a BorisforPM bomb. Why have we entertained the idea of having this headline obsessed knobjockey over here?

Just listening to Emily Thornbury objecting to Trump visiting the UK. It's a close run thing but she just shades it as more obnoxious than him. What an awful arrogant woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.