Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump haters are constantly shitting their pants at everything he says, they seem to like over reacting.

Bit concerned that such reactions galvanize the right to show up at the polls in November. Not that those that support him really even give a shit; it's all about "owning the libs" and they've had a good run and will do until 2020 probably and maybe beyond. Trolls are playing with the house's money.

Bit concerned that such reactions galvanize the right to show up at the polls in November. Not that those that support him really even give a shit; it's all about "owning the libs" and they've had a good run and will do until 2020 probably and maybe beyond. Trolls are playing with the house's money.

There are a few on here who seem to be in ‘owning the libs’ mode. Sad fuckers.

I am surprised by some of the reaction though and where it is coming from. Trump seems to have overdone the ‘Donnie luvs Vlad’ schtick.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm relieved that we now have definitive proof that Russia did not try to interfere with our election. My only concern is that all of our intelligence agencies got it wrong, why didn't they just ask Putin if they did it and save a bunch of time?

Not entirely sure it is overreacting to be concerned about the leader of a nuclear superpower being seemingly under the spell of a long term adversary.

Seemingly.

Let me put you at ease, nobody is going to start lobbing nuclear bombs around, I promise you.

Fracking , deforestation etc are worth concern though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.