Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

So to sum up, he reneges on agreements made in good faith, tries to coerce his trading partners, appeases his biggest enemies while he shits on his closest allies and calls them foes.
And this is the leader of the most powerful nation and military on Earth, not to mention the free world.
I've never been so shit scared in my life.

As is mine even though I "know dick all about america". and i happen to disagree with him.

"The Decline of Expertise" in action. Everyone has an opinion. A forum gives a level playing platform to all to express it. However, some (not you per se) have extended such equivalency to presume that in the marketplace of ideas, the uninformed opinion has as much validity or currency as the informed one.

It doesn't.

"The Decline of Expertise" in action. Everyone has an opinion. A forum gives a level playing platform to all to express it. However, some (not you per se) have extended such equivalency to presume that in the marketplace of ideas, the uninformed opinion has as much validity or currency as the informed one.

It doesn't.

Why have you started using big words, it doesn't make you appear more intelligent, it just makes you sound like you have been Googling the dictionary.

That don't impress me much.

Clinton came second in a one horse race, next time round you must do better, or you will have another fuck up in charge of your country.

Why have you started using big words, it doesn't make you appear more intelligent, it just makes you sound like you have been Googling the dictionary.

That don't impress me much.

Clinton came second in a one horse race, next time round you must do better, or you will have another fuck up in charge of your country.

Dial back the aggression and learn some manners.

I think everybody knows that what you say to Putin and what you actually think have to be two different things
The City chairman Khaldoon has shared a stage with Putin , and show him the greatest respect,call him names why dont you,no?
Its called diplomacy and it stops the world going up in smoke
Anderson Cooper is a lightweight and a complete waste of space

Donnie is under the spell of Putin, no doubt. For whatever reason we can only speculate, but there are a number of theories (money/real estate deal/pee tapes?).

Whatever the reason these are dangerous times and I can only see this getting worse before it gets better.

I think everybody knows that what you say to Putin and what you actually think have to be two different things
The City chairman Khaldoon has shared a stage with Putin , and show him the greatest respect,call him names why dont you,no?
Its called diplomacy and it stops the world going up in smoke
Anderson Cooper is a lightweight and a complete waste of space

What Trump says to Putin privately, about Putin publicly, and what he thinks are three different things.

I think it's the first one that worries most people. No one paying attention is surprised at all by the second.

Firstly he is not my president , so i couldn't care less, you get the government you deserve.

Secondly the Clintons were considered a worse option for your countrymen to elect.

Half the population of the USA had SUFFERED for too long and decided to hit out, basic human behavior.
now the prospect of yourself actually doing some suffering has you shitting your panties and running round like tart. Its Hilarious to the casual observer.

Trump haters are constantly shitting their pants at everything he says, they seem to like over reacting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.