Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Shitgibbon accuses CNN of being fake news. All off a sudden they are comparing Melania Trump to Jackie O.

President Shitgibbon accuses CNN of being fake news. All off a sudden they are comparing Melania Trump to Jackie O.

This is why we should try banning **** journo's, not like doing nowt has helped, slap the cunts...i hate to say this...fergie style. What i would give for Cook to be back and storm over to a reporter who broke the rules and give him both barrels in public like that, sorry going of on a tangent here guys. i'll fuck off and moan in the current 'press are cunts' thread.

I've just seen the first conference from the White House press secretary.

He accused the media of lying over the people attending the inauguration and threatened them over false reporting.

I don't see this.

People are bored of your every day politician - it's more exciting to vote for a celebrity loudmouth who creates controversy.

Perhaps if Eminem stood against him, Trump might have lost.

The whole economic, jobs, migration etc .. people aren't really that bothered who can deliver what. You just have to have the 'x factor' now days - Bernie wouldn't have stood a chance.

All due respect, I live here in a red state (Obama won it in '12) and make this assumption based on the people I interact with every day.

Dems were pissed off when Hillary was shoehorned into the nom they felt Bernie should of gotten and just didn't vote in the GE because of this, the fact she is just not a likable character, and there was definitely an air of arrogance from their camp that she 'had it in the bag'.

I would say the no votes made a big difference in this election and as we know she won the popular vote by a large margin despite this. I'll stand by what I said, Bernie is very charismatic, I'm pretty sure he would have battered Trump in the debates/election.

All moot now of course.

He accused the media of lying over the people attending the inauguration and threatened them over false reporting.

This is what 1.5 million people look like, apparently. (Timelapsed over the whole day, to prevent allegations of cherry picking)

Clearly dwarfing the mere one million at Obama's 2009 inauguration

I like Barrack, it was a shame he came is as firefighter and was not allowed to be an architect proper. Nor am i anti Trump i should add, consider me someone who wants the best for as many as possible with no section of society ever left to feel voiceless or ignored, forgotten, not valued as a member of society or as an individual.

Bernie would have lost worse than Hillary.

Some of you clearly don't understand Americans.

Not that this is a bad thing. ;)

You may be right. I don't know that Trump voters would have switched to Sanders in the states Trump won, or that turnout in those states among Clinton voters would have been substantially higher for Sanders, enough to make those states blue. Maybe his team would have campaigned differently, but I'm still guessing they would have assumed Wisconsin was blue for sure and probably Michigan was safe. Maybe he could have turned Pennsylvania, I don't know.

Surely a half decent press secretary would have just shrugged off the difference in numbers? The numbers in 2009 were extraordinary, werent repeated in 2013. And Washington was Obamah's natural territory, Washington voted overwhelmingly for Clinton.

A simple comment such as "Donald's supporters were hard at work on a Friday in middle America" would have been better than trying to argue the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.