Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
My theory is still at the Beta stage of testing.

It did seem to have exploded onto the scene. I was amused by reports that the govt are using it, but my IT dept think it's unsafe!

I know they will be better informed than me, and the concern is access through the company firewall.

It did seem to have exploded onto the scene. I was amused by reports that the govt are using it, but my IT dept think it's unsafe!

I know they will be better informed than me, and the concern is access through the company firewall.
In all seriousness, I had heard that the MOD (?) had deemed it a security risk or at least those concerns had been raised somewhere. Regarding keeping in touch it seems to be very good. I will have to rely on Norton security to stave off any unwelcome intruders.

In all seriousness, I had heard that the MOD (?) had deemed it a security risk or at least those concerns had been raised somewhere. Regarding keeping in touch it seems to be very good. I will have to rely on Norton security to stave off any unwelcome intruders.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52033217

But not just Zoom. There are a lot of apps that are considered unsafe for anything other than general social chat, including apps that track location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.