Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
And herein lies the problem...... At the height of a global pandemic where thousands of people are dying on a daily basis, Trump is focussed on the election. He genuinely could not give a flying f*ck about people dying as long as he has good poll numbers. As his poll numbers are currently going south, he is pitching China as the enemy by saying China don't want me re-elected.

And herein lies the problem...... At the height of a global pandemic where thousands of people are dying on a daily basis, Trump is focussed on the election. He genuinely could not give a flying f*ck about people dying as long as he has good poll numbers. As his poll numbers are currently going south, he is pitching China as the enemy by saying China don't want me re-elected.

This is the start of what that Politico article you linked to yesterday is about. Their strategy is to blame all ills on China, and then link Biden to China. That part of it will maybe start next week once he gets the China is to blame doctrine into the consciousness of the slackjaws over there. Last time around he blamed all ills on immigrants, this time round he will look to deflect failings onto China.

Saw that last night,china are trying to stop him winning the election,he wants to get so back to big rallies,people want them as they love what he is doing

meanwhile over sixty thousand have died and counting

He wants to scrap testing now,doesn't like the numbers

I think he is a mixture of some many bad things and throw in a bit senile

Don lemon is a rival to Dr sanjay,last night he said is alone in the studio which explains a lot, I love his blunt assessment of the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.