Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acosta: "Do you think Flynn accidentally lied to Pence?"
Trump: " see what Pence says, but he was under a lot of artificial pressure..."

Trump: "I think he'll be completely exonerated" (talking about these notes)
Pretty much then said he'd have him back in the administration (was it lying to the VP and the FBI? Nothing important then)

Trump: (responding to something about Kushner's latest twaddle) "...ventilators ventilators ventilators ..." (paraphrased)

Mentions blaming the previous administration for not leaving them anything: 2

Apparently, people don't realise that New Jersey has high population density.

The media aren't reporting the scientific success, like Abbott's machines.

It's not just his usual press conference. It was for something else (protecting seniors), with Q&A following which has been on things other than the subject.

Doesn't think Biden is being given a hard time over Reade, but Kavanaugh was dealt with harshly.

Due to work commitments and having just started my masters its fair to say my spare time has diminished rapidly. In what little snippets of free time I get watching these covid 19 rallies has become quite scary. As bad as totally inept Boris is he is nothing towards the wrecking ball that is Trump, it total car crash TV sadly at the price of American lives.

After the advice to inject/drink bleach advice it's clear that he is sick and they need to call the 25th amendment or get him some help. Sadly they won't the Republican's are too scared of him and what he delivers for them.

Does he actually call him "Sleepy Joe" during all these briefings and campaigns?

I'd love for someone to call him Noncey McWotsitcünt or something, see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.