Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along with him announcing pardoning Flynn and giving him a job.
I would say its a surety that he will pardon Flynn, Manafort and Stone. He owes them everything after all; they did the dirty work that secured the Russia help. If he gets voted out he will do it that week I bet. If he wins it wont be long after the inauguration.

Thanks,so Obama told him not to hire him so he did,seems a lot of people he hired were wrong uns
There was evidence that Flynn was up to no good before the election, which Trump was briefed on.

Also, after the election James Comey briefed Trump on the contents of the Steele Dossier which Trump likes to rage about every now and again. Very little of what is in the Steele Dossier has been disproved, and at a more classified level I suspect a lot of it has been corroborated.

And herein lies the problem...... At the height of a global pandemic where thousands of people are dying on a daily basis, Trump is focussed on the election. He genuinely could not give a flying f*ck about people dying as long as he has good poll numbers. As his poll numbers are currently going south, he is pitching China as the enemy by saying China don't want me re-elected.

He really is a despicable **** isn`t he.

Obviously he was 30 minutes late for his 9pm, I made it seven minutes before he mentioned ventilators.

To a general he called up: "four stars, that's a lot of stars, but you deserve it". I bet the general was pleased to be told that.

Also he really really likes Tennessee, and Tennessee really like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.