Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Karen,come on girl,don't be like that,don't tell me off for calling Rachel Riley a slag,(I'll never forget that night,lol) then slate our closest friends from across the pond's main man that !! :)))
Haha was that you,Riley is just a rag fan but the orange **** is a real ****,i think it was the mocking of a disabled man who won me over or was it the pussy grabbing i forget now

Right, I'm putting forward some candidates to take Pres Trump off his throne in 4 years...

Bill De Blasio; tends to run against the grain, supports minorities and the poor on a large scale. Plus he's very tall. Always a plus in politics.

Cory Booker; seemingly popular senator that pulled Newark out of the sh*t, when he was Mayor.

Elizabeth Warren; I think we're well clued up on her intelligence and forthright nature!

and...

Michelle Obama; very very popular First Lady. She can use the next 4 years getting herself out there and learning things, politically and do what Trump has done.
Odds are strong if Trump doesn't make a complete Fook Up, the people will give her a chance, too, to be the Democrats version of 'anti establishment'. Female, Black, intelligent like Warren and they may battle it out.

Any different views?

Michelle Obama is fit as fuck but her only negative is that she is unlikely to leave her hubby for a working class northerner

Michelle Obama; very very popular First Lady. She can use the next 4 years getting herself out there and learning things, politically and do what Trump has done.
Odds are strong if Trump doesn't make a complete Fook Up, the people will give her a chance, too, to be the Democrats version of 'anti establishment'. Female, Black, intelligent like Warren and they may battle it out.

Any different views?
Much as I like her, there's no way Michelle Obama could be sold as an anti-establishment figure. Family dynasties are a huge part of the problem.

Haha was that you,Riley is just a rag fan but the orange **** is a real ****,i think it was the mocking of a disabled man who won me over or was it the pussy grabbing i forget now
Rachel Riley is a slag though.

Paddy power have a few specials

Trump to build the wall he promised before 2020 4/1
Trump to be impeached before 2020 8/1
Clinton to be arrested before 2020 12/1
First commercial flight to Mars during Trump's presidency 40/1
Trump to turn the White House gold 66/1

Many people voted Trump because he wasn't a carear politician.
It will be interesting to see if Trump does try to drain the swamp by limiting Representatives to three terms (or six years) and senators to two terms (or 12 years). There are a lot of Republicans and Democrats who would be out of a job fairly quickly. So I guess they will all block that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.