Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems they already have. I was flicking through some site on what Cauley McCulkin (or is he McCauley Culkin) was worth and found out that Barack's eldest, 19 yrs old was worth $6m. HTF does a 19yr old amass that amount?

When you consider the wealth the Clinton's amassed, having left the white house 'penniless' then $6m is a mere drop in the ocean of what is possible.

One person says she's sorry to a child immigrant.

Another person brags about sexually assaulting women.

Which could be worse in the alt-right universe?

I'm not saying I agree with Lilly Allen but some on here are weird.
Digging out a young celebrity is easier than accepting trump for what he is

Right, I'm putting forward some candidates to take Pres Trump off his throne in 4 years...

Bill De Blasio; tends to run against the grain, supports minorities and the poor on a large scale. Plus he's very tall. Always a plus in politics.

Cory Booker; seemingly popular senator that pulled Newark out of the sh*t, when he was Mayor.

Elizabeth Warren; I think we're well clued up on her intelligence and forthright nature!

and...

Michelle Obama; very very popular First Lady. She can use the next 4 years getting herself out there and learning things, politically and do what Trump has done.
Odds are strong if Trump doesn't make a complete Fook Up, the people will give her a chance, too, to be the Democrats version of 'anti establishment'. Female, Black, intelligent like Warren and they may battle it out.

Any different views?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.