Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do a 360, does that mean they stick with their current decision? Great
That's the joke mate.

I have done a 360 after reading a post above and I now think bluephil is on the wind up after all. His post actually sounded like Donald Trump wrote it, or was saying it. And nobody speaks like that. I think he is being satirical in a way that is too advanced for me

That's the joke mate.
I read that as Uncle Wally originally thinking you were on the wind up, then thinking you wasn't and then coming full circle to end up back where he started, hence the 360 bit. The pertinent bit is
"I now think bluephil is on the wind up after all", which indicates he did, then he didn't but now he does again? 360 sounds fine if that's what he's saying.

I read that as Uncle Wally originally thinking you were on the wind up, then thinking you wasn't and then coming full circle to end up back where he started, hence the 360 bit. The pertinent bit is
"I now think bluephil is on the wind up after all", which indicates he did, then he didn't but now he does again? 360 sounds fine if that's what he's saying.
I've just done a 430 after reading your post.

Well we're the most popular premier league team in the US these days apparently, highest TV ratings, definitely bigger in South America too, don't think that's a stone we can keep throwing to be honest. City aren't turning over £450m+ a year out of Manchester and Cheshire.
Is that right? Great news, and something I've never heard any mention of over here, to conquer the US. Is
Australia blue too?

Is that right? Great news, and something I've never heard any mention of over here, to conquer the US. Is
Australia blue too?
No idea about Oz but they released the average viewing figures and highest viewing figures for televised games in the US recently and we had the highest average (517k per match against 509k for the rags) and the two most viewed games (Liverpool away and Spurs at home).

No idea about Oz but they released the average viewing figures and highest viewing figures for televised games in the US recently and we had the highest average (517k per match against 509k for the rags) and the two most viewed games (Liverpool away and Spurs at home).
Fucking brilliant. Down the pub this affo, going to reveal this unassailable truth to some crowing Rag
who said United were top in every country, to prove him wrong will be most joyful.
A pity the figures are from games we didn't win, I'll not mention that ;)

Exactly, thanks for explaining it to him as I couldnt be arsed, what with it being completely simple and all that

Exactly, thanks for explaining it to him as I couldnt be arsed, what with it being completely simple and all that
I'm just sorry I had to ruin his "joke", the whole forum must've been in uproar at the level of his wit. I think enough of us have rumbled him now, he really is posting on here in the style of his man crush. His posts read the same as Trump's do on Twitter. "Sad".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.