Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a taxi ride today got chatting to the driver over here in Florida about Trump, healthcare etc, it was interesting to hear his opinions on it all, we got onto the subject of aChina and Russia and his take is that Putin loves Trump because he's scared shitless of him because he's an unknown quantity and he'd rather have Trump on his side against the Chinese! The taxi guy said that the USA had had their ships and planes "buzzed" by Russia and China and that Trump would sort it out by blowing either a plane or ship up and they'd stop!! I pointed out that rather than stop I think it would accelerate a war as no one could be seen to be backing down, if this is how the majority think, I think I need to invest in factor 5 billion suncream.

Taking a taxi ride today got chatting to the driver over here in Florida about Trump, healthcare etc, it was interesting to hear his opinions on it all, we got onto the subject of aChina and Russia and his take is that Putin loves Trump because he's scared shitless of him because he's an unknown quantity and he'd rather have Trump on his side against the Chinese! The taxi guy said that the USA had had their ships and planes "buzzed" by Russia and China and that Trump would sort it out by blowing either a plane or ship up and they'd stop!! I pointed out that rather than stop I think it would accelerate a war as no one could be seen to be backing down, if this is how the majority think, I think I need to invest in factor 5 billion suncream.
There's only one taxi driver I'd listen to but I don't think he's on here tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.