Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont have to let a theory go to improve on it , Darwins evoltion has been adapted and better understood without Darwin being wrong. Just as Einstein refined how we understand gravity with spacetime, but that doesnt mean Newtons theory on gravity was wrong.
On the shoulders of giants not knock them down and start again.

Exactly. Things Darwin hypothesised about were later shown to be true through DNA etc, the advances confirmed the fact he was right.

The theory remains the same now we have a mountain of evidence that proves he was on the money.

Clever bastards the lot of them.

Or a lot of words that hint at an alternative that has substance without actually establishing a credible line.

Pseudo Science operates in these margins of waffle, possibilities without proof and and endless attempt to create an argument from metaphor.

I bet you like Deepak Chopra. :)

Go on admit it :)
If I have offended you to the extent that you feel the need to accuse me of liking Deepak fucking Chopra, then I apologise. Profusely.
As for the rest...something like the chinese concept of 'rooting' would be more my cup of tea. Each to their own though.

You dont have to let a theory go to improve on it , Darwins evoltion has been adapted and better understood without Darwin being wrong. Just as Einstein refined how we understand gravity with spacetime, but that doesnt mean Newtons theory on gravity was wrong.
On the shoulders of giants not knock them down and start again.
In a way, I don't disagree with you. This is why i like the suggestion within T' Kuhn's work as i (mis)understand it. That there can be a steady growth/improvement of a theory until a time comes that enough data is collected which doesn't fit the theory and so opens the possibility of a 'quantum leap.' It is not so much that either way is 'wrong' but rather both have a play a part in the evolution of human understanding.

If I have offended you to the extent that you feel the need to accuse me of liking Deepak fucking Chopra, then I apologise. Profusely.
As for the rest...something like the chinese concept of 'rooting' would be more my cup of tea. Each to their own though.

You have not offended me at all.

Rooting?

That sounds painful.

Exactly. Things Darwin hypothesised about were later shown to be true through DNA etc, the advances confirmed the fact he was right.

The theory remains the same now we have a mountain of evidence that proves he was on the money.

Clever bastards the lot of them.

Darwin actually pointed out some of the flaws in his theory. He put forward possible explanations, some of which proved right others not.

Okay, I don't actually know her, but Katrina Voss fits the description...
katrina-voss-584pg042010-1271776970.jpg

KatrinaVoss.jpg
evolution of the baboons arse

The ridicule would be off the scale if I said I believe in creationism but because it's an anti Trumper barely any of you give a shit. Shameful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.