Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what's the bawbag been up to today?

Declared war on anybody yet?

Banned accents?

Given his daughter a room at the Whitehouse to sell her tat?

Everyday an adventure in seeing how wide you can make your eyes when you hear the lying **** speak.

trump.jpg
C_2_fotogallery_3006568_0_image.jpg

I see the idiot has been keeping up just regurgitating Fox News without checking. His reference to the events in Sweden last night, nothing happened in Sweden, were from a fox segment on the Friday night. The president of America uses an unreliable right wing tv station for his information. Scary.

Ha! Ha!

I remember double-taking when he mentioned Sweden!!

I was thinking my phone is fooked as it hadn't buzzed an alert about the Sweden terrorists!!

The mental illness aspect is starting to be discussed in earnest now and the 25th Amendment is being mooted.

Section 3. Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

I see the idiot has been keeping up just regurgitating Fox News without checking. His reference to the events in Sweden last night, nothing happened in Sweden, were from a fox segment on the Friday night. The president of America uses an unreliable right wing tv station for his information. Scary.
I don't know what Fox said or were referring to, but tbf Sweden does have a problem.

From the BBC last October.

I don't know what Fox said or were referring to, but tbf Sweden does have a problem.

Interesting short, that.

On the face of it, one would certainly think "immigrants/ terrorism", but actually Sweden created its own problem, by dumping a section of society and not trying hard enough with 'inclusion'. The effects in that vid are certainly similar to our own riots in this country in the past; no jobs, no policing, ignored/ abandoned etc, etc. This is EXACTLY how a negative seed is sown amongst young people and luckily, back then, there were no Daesh to take advantage. But it's also how the 'NF' separated youthful society and recruited so many, back then, making it a 'blame culture'.

The parallels are similar.

Name me a country without one problem.

However Sweden didn't have a terrorist attack and Trump is a fucking lying lunatic.

This fookin' nut STLL believes that "radical Islam" can be "kept out of the United States".

Knob.
There is no such thing as " radical islam "

The nutjobs who try to takeover schools with religious digma, cover up grooming gangs, believe in death for apostasy or violence against anyone criticising their nasty fairy tale, gleefully listen to virulent antisemitism in their mosques or indoctrinate children into a book that says "slay all unbelievers" and hold nasty views against gays, women or kaffirs?

Normal, everyday muslims. As any poll on what they think would tell you.

You find that fine, that's upto you.
Just dont hind behind this lie of a supposedly rare bunch of "radical" muslims giving the rest of the innocents a bad name.

If you get impeached in your first term can you still stand for a second term?

Theoretically maybe but, as far as I'm aware, a president who is successfully impeached would automatically lose office and be replaced as president by his vice president (in Trump's case Pence). The former president would only be able to stand again if he/she received the nomination from his/her party. In practice no political party or its registered voters in the primaries would be daft enough to nominate an impeached ex-president to stand as the candidate of their party for the presidency again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.